22

Kyara McKinley
April 28, 2015
Tuesday | 6:12 a.m.

Getting out of bed I decided to get myself ready before Ava. Although I was watching her KING still wanted her to go to her child care for partial of the day. After spending a good hour and half getting ready I walked out of my room and into my guest room where Ava was. I could hear her carrying on a conversation from behind the door. Opening the door she jumped and hid my phone as if I didn't see her using it.

For this little girl to just be two it was so ridiculous how smart she was. Not to mention how she group her words and make complete sentences at times.

I folded my arms and stared at her. She looked back blinking repeatedly until her lips puckered into a pout.

"Ava can I have my phone?" Nodding her head she took it from under the sheets and handed it to me. Just as she did I had a call coming in from KING.

"Hey baby!" I smiled.

"What's good ma? Where my baby go?"

"Right here. She so smart." I laughed and went through her stuff I brought yesterday to find her something to wear.

"I know right. I had answered the phone thinking you was playing games until she goes..daddy you left me. I hurt.." We both laughed.

"She asked me where you were so I showed her some pictures of China."

"Yeah she told me. Was adamant on seeing that Panda." His background got a little loud.

"Look put me on speaker cause I got to go. For some reason they got me doing this traditional dinner with the family and everything." Nodding my head I placed him on speaker and sat beside Ava.

"Hey Princess daddy got to go. I'm going to call you when you get out of school okay?" Ava nodded her head sadly.

"Okay.."

"Baby girl don't be sad. How about we drive to the zoo when I get home?" I laughed at how quick her mood changed.

"We see the Pandas?!"

"Yes we see the Pandas.." He laughed. "You got to get KY to come with us though."

"Okay!"

"Love you baby girl!"

"Love you too daddy!"

"Ky I-" Ava hit the red button as KING was about to speak again.

She made an uh oh face before looking at the phone and shrugging. I shook my head and begun to get her dressed.

Armani "KING" Hayes
April 28, 2015
Tuesday | 6:20 p.m.

I sent KY a quick text telling her I appreciated that she was keeping Ava for me. There's nothing like being with a beautiful woman who has her life together and accepts your child. Placing my phone up I grabbed my belongings and opened the door to me estate. I could hear a bunch of talking from the dinning room and fits of giggles going on in the living room.

Placing my bags down I took my camera out and went straight into the living room smiling. My girls looked up and smiled back at me as if I wasn't away for as long as I was. I've neglected them for quite some time and half of it was due to the circumstances I created.

I started snapping pictures enjoying some alone time with them. I got down to their level and started to play with them.