29

Kyara McKinley
May 7, 2015
Thursday | 4:45 p.m.

Working on a few new designs for my boutique I sighed in frustration. I couldn't believe that KING would tell me to just get over it. So I'm suppose to just accept everything and be happy about it. Even if he didn't mean it he still said it which just pisses me off more. Not to mention the fact that he was also ignoring me was another problem.

My phone started to vibrate making me huff. Picking it up I hit the answer button without looking.

"Don't hang up." Armani quickly spoke.

"You have five seconds Armani."

"Look can you...." He stopped talking and I could hear babies crying in the background. I was even more frustrated from the thoughts of him and whoever his other baby mother was shacking up.

"So you ignore my calls and haven't even attempted to check on me but now you want me to stay on the phone. No it doesn't work like that. When I want to talk we can talk." I sighed. I could hear Ava crying clear as day now.

"Ava chill out with all that damn crying and screeching." He yelled in his background.

"Don't take your frustration out on her. Why is she crying?"

"I introduced her to the twins and for two days straight she been up in here fussing at every little thing. The girls can't even get a decent nap because she won't stop acting out."

"You introduced her to the twins? How?"

"I sat her down and told her she had sisters and-"

"Put her on the phone." I interrupted him mid sentence. Ava crying was making me sad.

Ava's screaming became louder as he neared her. Armani told her who was on the phone and she seized her screaming but her whimpers were evident.

"KY KY!" She squealed through her cries.

"What's the matter love?"

"I come over please?" I frowned at her question. I hated that she was in the midst of things. Seeing Armani was the last thing I wanted right now but for her I will have to suck it up. There was many ways Armani could've introduced Ava to her sisters. It would be different if Ava knew earlier on before they were born.

"Don't you want to spend time with your daddy and sisters?"

"Nooo I come please. Please say yes!"

"Okay Ava. You can come over baby girl." I gave in.

"Daddy Ky say yes. I go now. We go now please!" She yelled.

"You not gone get enough of yelling at me. Make me-"

"Use your key to get in Armani and no she doesn't need anything brought with her."

I hung up before he could get another word in. His voice alone was making my blood boil.

Standing up I looked around my apartment and sighed at how unorganized and messy it was. Shaking my head I began the process of cleaning things up for Ava's arrival.