10

Kyara McKinley
February 21, 2015
Sunday | 11:45 a.m.

My eyes opened and I stared at the wall for a few minutes. Someone's heavy breathing was warming my neck from behind while their arm was securely wrapped around my waist.

I sat up slowly and looked beside me seeing KING with one hand covering his face. I found myself biting my lip as I thought about last nights events. What transpired had me feeling multiple things at once.

The more I thought about it I could feel the soreness from below. He pulled me closer into him as I tried to pry away.

"Aww man." I could hear Ava's sweet voice call out from the living room.

Shaking my head I got up and walked out of the bedroom. She was sitting on the couch watching TV with a box of cereal beside her.

"What are you doing Ava?" She looked up and smiled at me.

"Watch TV." I laughed.

"What you watching?"

"Mickey Mouse. You too?" She patted a seat beside her.

"How about we brush our teeth first." Ava nodded and got down off of the couch to follow me in the bathroom.

I placed her on the counter and got her toothbrush together before handing it to her. She placed it in her mouth and sucked on it while making a funny face. I laughed and took it from her doing it again.

"You're not suppose to eat it girl. Brush your teeth!" I handed it back and she did so.

"You got a booboo? She stood on the counter and pointed to the very evident passion mark on my neck with a pout.

I shook my head. "I'm okay Ava. It will go away okay?" She nodded her head.

After we both brushed our teeth and washed our faces I picked her up and we walked back to the living room running into KING coming out of the bedroom. He blankly stared at me for a brief moment before walking past and squeezing Ava arm. She giggled and I went back to the couch sitting down with her.

"Ava I have the taste for chocolate chip waffles. What do you think?" She looked up to me with wide eyes and nodded her head fast.

"ooo yes pwease!"

I nodded my head and smiled before getting up and going into the kitchen getting all of the ingredients out. Looking in the sink I seen the glasses from last night and found myself revisiting that moment. I can admit that I honestly had never had my body worked the way it was last night, well this morning.

The only bad part was that it would be the last time I mixed my personal life with business. In less than two weeks was his court date and if things went well he would be back to his normal life and me? Well that's another story honestly. I had no clue what I was going to do afterwards.

To get back to doing something I loved will definitely come with it's obstacles.

Deciding to make some eggs and bacon along with the waffles I opened the fridge and reached for the carton and container. Turning around I bumped into KING almost dropping the eggs on the floor.

"Don't do that!" I huffed and moved around him grabbing a pan.

He chuckled and took the orange juice out of the fridge placing it on the counter. I continued to fix breakfast totally in my own world by now.