Acknowledgements

This is the end, folks. We know most people don't read this (we're guilty of this too) but for those of you who are still reading, thank you!
We have decided to do separate thank you speeches, so do enjoy.

I'd like to thank my best friend Kicki who has tolerated writing this book with me for almost a year now. I'm happy to have written a book with this talented girl! I'd also like to thank my parents and friends who have helped us with many clever ideas. Thank you.

The next person I'd like to thank will never be able to read through this, but I'd still like to thank him. Michael Jackson. You have no idea how much you've helped me in my life, how much you've inspired me to do things I never thought I would've been able to do! My heart aches because I'll never be able to meet you in person, even though you play such a big role in my life. You may be dead, but you're always living in my beating and aching heart. Rest in peace.

I also would like to thank my incredibly talented and beautiful sister who supported me through this, I've always wanted to be exactly like you. Thanks.

- Noora Farhang

I've never known how to do these things, so I'll just roll with it. It's been a life-changing experience writing with Noora, so thank you so much my writer-in-crime. It's meant more to me than you would ever be able to imagine. Thank you for making it great!

Thank you to my family for despite knowing so little about this, still supporting me all through it. Thank you to my friends who have helped us with many of the plots in this book and for allowing us to use their names in this book without killing us. (Seriously, thanks)
And then there's one more special person I'd like to thank, I'll keep their name out of this since they already know the love I feel for them. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You've been with me for this journey and not once judged me, you've been my motivation at 2 am to write and you've always made me feel better and made me laugh. I'll never be able to repay you for helping me as I cried my eyes out of exhaustion at 1 am, as I wanted to give up, as I felt useless and tired. Thank you for not giving up on me.

- Kicki Zhou

We'd also like to chime in here and say a big thank you to Janine and the TOSA team for putting up with our irresponsible behavior, and we hope that you enjoy this after all that we have put you through. We're sorry and thank you.

Lastly we'd like to thank you, the person reading this. Thank you for reading this and being with us all the way. Your support has been amazing and your comments nothing but sweet and lovely! This book is as much yours as it ours, thank you.