Chapter 3: Let's Play Crash Into Kylie... No.

"What?" I asked, because I didn't think I heard him right.

Before he could speak again I said, "You're my father and you left me with that? Excuse me, you left me with that woman?"

He just continued staring at me and as if realizing what I had said, he replied. "I am your father. I didn't leave you; I didn't even know she was pregnant. She didn't tell me and I left because she was cheating on me. I just found out I had a daughter when she called me."

I glared at him, for what reason I didn't know. I couldn't feel abandoned because he didn't even know I existed until now.

He did have curly and messy brown hair like mines. And he had the same high cheekbones as me. But what he didn't have was my forever changing eyes. They changed with whatever I wore, like I had on a grey hoodie and black jeans, so my eyes were a light and soft grey. His eyes though were a dark chocolate.

Then I realized the words he had spoken. "She called you?"

The man, oh no, my father, nodded. "She was drunk."

I signed and fell back against the soft and comfortable seat. I was exhausted and I didn't even care at this point. All I knew was that was getting away from her and her craziness. I could live; for once I could be free.

But I didn't feel happy like I should. Maybe it was because the way her and me had parted. I did tell her that I hated her even though it was just in the mist of the moment. I currently didn't feel that way for real, I loved her.

However, there was a side of me that seriously disliked her as a mother. I think it was best if I just went this man, my father. It was going to take a lot to get adjusted to. But I think it'll be worth it, or I hoped it would be.

Though what I hadn't planned on was for what was going to happen over time. I didn't know where my journey was actually going to take me and I don't think I would have left if I really would have known ahead of time about all the tragic things I was about to experience.

Instead, my mind at peace, I fell off to sleep in the car as we drove to a place I didn't know about.

A blazing light, it pierced through my eyelids and made me put my hands over them for shade. Unfortunately that didn't work either. So I sat up, noticing that I was in a queen-sized bed and looked around, the sun blazing through a glass window. Where the hell was I?

The room was painted a deep shade of purple and the carpet was black. Next to me a nightstand stood with a white lamp and my alarm clock. Over in another corner was a desk with my black office chair and my laptop. I pulled the thick and comfortable blanket off me and dragged my feet around the large room.

I had way too much space. At least three people could be in here and have so much room they could live in here. There was a large window that faced towards the rest of the houses and over looked them to distant trees. On the other side I found two glass doors that opened to a small black balcony and I could see in the far distance was the ocean, the sun set high. It must be in the late afternoon. Where was I though? A fact I needed to find out quickly.

Still, I closed the glass door and lingered in the large room. I went over to the white and clean dresser with a large mirror on top of it, leaning against the wall. All my makeup and more was sit on top of the dresser. There were two doors on each side of it and I chose the one on the left, peering inside. What I found shocked me.

A walk in closet with so many new and modern clothes that it made me feel rich. How much did all of this cost? I walked through, amazed at all the beautiful purses, shirts, pants, and shoes. They were everywhere. Where these mines? I checked a few of them and noticed that they were in my size.