Chapter 10: All Hell Has Broken Loose

I stared at the two of them, completely shocked. Then I glanced at Evan who was also staring at me. I threw my arms to the ceiling again and spoke, "Me and Bridget was not fighting over Evan."

Dexter smirked and titled his head, "Are you sure?"

"I'm bloody positive. I was paying her back for what happened on the bus." I stated dryly. Ryan's eyes widened.

"What happened on the bus? Dang, I wish I stayed to see this stuff go done. Evan, what happened on the bus?"

Now all eyes turned to Evan who blinked slowly as if trying to remember what exactly had happened. "Her and Bridget were arguing."

"And? Why were they?" Dexter insisted. 

I couldn't let Evan explain it so I interrupted and said my side of the story.

"I was sitting next to the window when Evan decided to pop down next to me. Then his fake Barbie stalker decided that she wanted to sit next to him. So she told me to move out my damn seat. I told her ass it was a freaking free country and I was going to sit wherever I pleased. And she got all bitchy because she was desperate as hell to sit next to Evan. After treating her the stupid son of a bitch poured her juice on me. So I paid her back when we were in the hallway by treating her again. Point blank. I wasn't fighting about Evan neither was I fighting for him. I was fight for my goddamn self."

Dexter stared at me and then looked at Evan. "Why did you sit next to Kylie?"

Evan rolled his eyes and said, "I didn't know who she was. She looked like a boy."

"Really, I don't see it." The redhead boy said, looking me up and down. I squirmed a little in my seat and glared at him. He stopped instantly and looked back at Evan.

"She had on a big hoodie with her hood on. I thought she was a boy." Evan said, proving his point.

Dexter nodded and said, "You girls really do like fighting over guys don't you?"

I blew out a long and annoyed sign, my hunger making me get extremely cranky. I was going to snap if he didn't shut up. Right now.

"I wasn't fighting over Evan. I just met the dude, for Christ's sake."

"That doesn't mean anything." Dexter said with a smirk.

I simply shook my head; too hungry to even waste my time using my voice. As if one cue the waiter was at our table, placing a salad and Pepsi in front of me and for Evan a steak with macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes. For Ryan was a slice of cheese pizza with French fries. The waiter had even brought out something for Dexter, a plate with corn and a hamburger with fries.

Dexter looked at my plate and said; "Don't tell me your one of those girls that's always talking about how many calories are in what we're eating."

I rolled my eyes. "Whom do you take me for? No, I'm not."

He titled his head at my plate and said, "You are eating a salad. That's what those types of girls eat."

I shook my head and said, "I'm a vegetarian."

The three boys looked at me in shock. Evan stopped cutting a piece of his steak off, Ryan stopped eating on his fries, and Dexter's smile had dropped a little.

"How do you live?" Ryan asked in a whisper, as if he was afraid to speak it out loud.

"I live." I stated as I poured Ranch sauce on my salad.

"You live in fucking America. How the hell can you possibly be a vegetarian? You can't live." Dexter said, shaking his head at the same time.

I mixed my salad up to get the Ranch sauce on every piece of lettuce while I replied, "There's a lot of choices out there for me."