This Is Important (Depends) Author's Note

Opinions on the story so far? Seeing you guys comments it just makes my boring and gloomy days brighten like the sun. I have no clue where I'm going with this story, my imagination has been running wild lately. Has anyone seen any plot mistakes? With all the twists and turns, I'm confusing myself and I'm the writer! Ha-ha, that's a shame.

So sorry for the short chapter, just got to my father's house and on his computer (Did I mention that its a Mac?) Yay! Don't think I'll be here long, unfortunately. So I got done with a chapter. I can't keep you guys waiting for too long, I know! However, I do want to explain that I will have to squeeze writing into my schedule. Sorry to say, I have no clue when I'll be able to update later.

Volleyball season as begone, my games start Tuesday and I have practice everyday of the week. An I have to study for this high school selective enrollment exam as well as keep up with all my work, homework and stuff. I hope you guys understand! I might be able to update only on the weekend but at rare times, I will surprise you with an update. Usually I'll post on my message board when this happens, so it'll be in you guys news! 

Hope you are still enjoying the story so far and once again, thank you for your support! PM me for anything else. :):)

~Destinyxoxo