*Chapter 1*

Killua stared at the paper that was on his hands. On the upper corner of the paper, there was this huge letter that says 'F' that was bolded in red.

He crumbled up the paper he was holding. He threw it somewhere on the street.

"Ish, another F. How can Mr.Erwin just give a quiz out of a sudden. I guess that's why they call it pop quiz." He put his hands into his pockets.

"Well, time to go home and play pokemon."
___

"Dad, I tell you, I don't need a mentor!"

Silva sighed, "Killua, have you seen your grades? I mean, you got a D in English, that's one of the easiest subject and yet you still failed."

"Then I'll study harder!"

"You've already said that like 5 times this month and you still haven't improved."

"But Dad-"

Killua was cut off by a knock on Silva's door.

"Come in." Silva said.

A butler approached to his master and bowed, "Young master's teacher has arrived."

"See?" Silva raised an eyebrow, "now go to your study room at once."

Killua rolled his eyes and groaned, "Fine.."

Killua stomped on the way to his study room. He mumbled some things and that.

As he opened the door, he knew his life was about to change.

"Why hello there." A girl with (H/c) hair gave Killua a warm smile while cleaning up all the scattered papers on Killua's study table.

"Tch." Killua took a sit in front of his teacher.

His mentor just keep smiling at him without saying a word.

"W-Why are you staring at me like that? I-introduce yourself." Killua spoke with tints of pink on his cheeks.

The teacher giggled, "Very well. My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I'm gonna be your mentor starting now."

"The name's Killua." He told (Y/n), "how many years old are you?"

"Ah, I know I'm too young but I'm 14." (Y/n) replied.

Killua's eyes widen at what (Y/n) just said.

"How can you be the same age as I am..?"