Rocking up with a Baby

Chapter One: Rocking up with a Baby

This was the first pack meeting that me: Stiles was going to attend to. And I mean first pack meeting in so long, I'm serious. How long has it been since I've entered a pack meeting? I still drive my old beat up truck. Still can remember that fateful day. I shiver at the thought. Gripping the baby basket, I pull it out as I jump out of my beat up truck as well as the baby bag. God it was hard being a parent. Well it's been over what? Six months since I've seen the rest. An I'll tell you this though it has been a hell of six months for me. I just wasn't sure what the guys will think. Sucking in a breath I grab the handle of the door and walk through the old rotting house, that seem to have improved. At least it's decent know. Walking through the hall I enter the living room and put on a big bright smile on my face. "Hey Guys!"

They look at Stiles who seemed to have changed somehow. The way he stood and his body shape it all seemed different, especially the... Baby! Lydia was the first to speak from the shocked looked everyone bore. "Stiles when did you have a baby?... Or more like who had your baby?" Stiles looked down at the kid who was fast asleep. Then back towards his friends who still seemed to be in shock.

...

I smelled him a mile away before I even reached my house. His scent was tantalizing, I breathed in that familiar scent that was once very important to me... Still is. The scent that I dreamed of inhaling every night and day. I didn't bother as I shoved the door. My pace fastening as I reached the living room and there he was. Sitting on my couch looking like himself, but this time he wasn't alone. No for he had a baby with him.

...

We stared at each other. It's been over a year since we've seen each other. He looks good, really good. He stares at me his eyes wild, sweat covered his body as if he run all the way here. "Stiles" he breathed my name as if it was the first word he could only utter.

I fidget "hey Derek" I say awkwardly and wave,
Okay guys...

I want you to tell me what you guys think about this chapter...

I know it's short but I promise that the most chapters will be longer...

As well as this is just a sample...

And I'm I've only started watching teen wolf...

Season two episode three...

And I already ship Stiles and Derek...

Stiles+Derek= Sterek...

Yeah so I wanna know what you guys think...

And like I said I am not up to date...

So most chapter will most probably updated late because of me being not up to date...

Will try my hardest though...

Alert for their might be some spoilers...