Found Out

Chapter Nine: Found Out

"I don't know if you guys know but me and Derek are you know together" no one said anything. Not even Jackson knowing how serious this is. "Well for the three months that we were together I found out something" Stiles went silent as he played with his fingers "what did you find out?" Scott knew the answer already but he needed everyone else to know. From Stiles... "I found out that I can actually..."

"So grandfather you promise?" A man in his early twenties stares at the old man. "Yes grandson" the old man stares at his grandson already planning everything. "To think that I finally found my mate" the grandfather knew that his grandson was being delusional. "Once we have Stiles and Levi" the grandfather nods. "Once we have the two, to think we can finally breed an army like no other" the grandson nods "yes and then I'll have Stiles" the old man stares at his grandson "Josh just remember" Josh growls at his grandfather "I'm not sharing him. He is mine" the grandfather knew that he had no control over his grandson and nods.

"I will have you Stiles no matter what"

Yes I know a very short chapter...

But I wasn't bothered...

Just felt like ending it their...

Anyways don't forget to:...

Share...

Vote...

And comment...

Love ya all...