Your Son

Chapter Ten: Your Son

"I was pregnant" no one spoke as the words of what stiles said registered in their minds. "You were what?!" Isaac was the first to be shocked. Utterly actually backing away and tripping on something and landing on his butt "pregnant?". Deaton stepped through the door of the front house "a very rare case" their heads snapped to Deaton. "What are you talking about?" Derek was glaring at Deaton.

Holding Stiles hands "Stiles is human. And I mean sure we had sex but where both men. How?" Stiles bit back his smile "exact same thoughts" they turn to Stiles "not until I did some research" he breathed out a sigh "it seems that there is a legend that at some point. When there is an alpha then there is also a mate. A mate where it can be either human or another supernatural creature. Either male or female. And in our case I am a male. Meaning that Derek I am your mate" Derek stared at Stiles still confused.

Stiles smacked Derek across the face "you fruited monkey! It means that Levi is your son" Derek stared at Stiles. "My...son?" Derek this time fell over the couch and slammed his head against the wall. Derek scrambled to his feet "that's why" Erika finished the sentence "he looks like you and you seemed to have bonded" Stiles nods. "I didn't know how you would take it. So I left for six months. And stumbled upon this group. They were werewolves as well but the only difference was they were searching for humans who can bare alpha children. I barely made it outta there and have been in hiding ever since until I gave birth to Levi".

"But then the monkey donkey grandson found me. Claimed me to be his mate" Derek growled as he cut off Stereks story. "Calling you his mate?" Stiles nodded having Derek growl even more. Knowing he needed to calm down Derek picked Stiles up, taking Stiles seat Derek plops Stiles on his lap. Snuggling against Stiles, the boy tried to keep his cool failing miserably. "And then I came here" they nodded taking in all the information "and know they found me and Levi and are going to take me back. They are going to take me and Levi back to that place" Stiles shivered feeling instantly cold.

If it weren't for Derek who wrapped his strong arms around Stiles that made him install feel warm. The front door slammed open and walked in five well built men all in their wolf forms. "Stiles"...

Nothing to say...

Comment...

Vote...

And...

Share...