Smirked

Chapter Fourteen: Smirked

Derek woke up startled when he couldn't feel Stiles beside him. "Stiles?" Derek picked up Levi and walked out the room to the living room where the pack where eating. "Where's Stiles?" The door opened and walked in Stiles and Xavier "right here. We just went grocery shopping" Stiles set the bags down. Derek walked up to him glaring at Xavier "do you know how dangerous that was? You could have gotten hurt" Stiles brushed Derek off "I'm fine, I didn't get hurt. And besides I can take care of my self and Xavier was with me. Come on let's eat already I'm hungry" it didn't really sit well with Derek that Stiles felt so comfortable with Xavier.

Xavier walked up to him grabbed Levi "might wanna go wash your face" Derek just glared at Xavier's back. Felt around his face and cursed under his breath, Xavier smirked when he heard him curse. Derek walked into the bathroom and went to wash his face. Once he came out of the bathroom, walks over to where Stiles was sitting and pulled the chair next to him. "So how did you guys exactly meet?" Erica stares at both Xavier and Stiles. Stiles chocked on his food and Xavier smirked.

"Well if you'd like to know I can tell you all about it" Xavier glanced at Stiles who was blushing beet red "Xavier!" Stiles warned Xavier "oh come on Stiles it wasn't that bad. Was it?" Stiles was still red mumbling something under his breath. "Well looks like I got the thumps up. So this is how exactly I met Stiles...

*wigles eyebrows*...

Que song wigle wigle...

Okay know that was okay...

I guess?...

Really weird though?...

How exactly did Stiles and Xavier met?...

That's the question we would all like to know...

I think I'll reveal it in the next chapter...

*whisper* but I will warn you though it's a very...

I'll let your Imginations run wild...

Remember to:...

Vote...

Comment...

And...

Share...

Until next time...

Love y'all...