Hoodie

Chapter Twenty-Two: Hoodie

"Nothing is going to happen with the two of you glaring at each other!!!" Scott scolded the two alphas. "Yeah well why don't we just settle it then. I'll kill Xavier" Xavier growled "kill me? You need me" Derek huffed and glared at him "need you?" Xavier cut him off. "Oh yes you do need me, because without me, Stiles or Levi would have never made it back here. They would have been taken without you even knowing" Derek kept quiet knowing he was right. Without Xavier Stiles and Levi would have never been by his side.

"So what are we going to do know?" Isaac walks up to the table "well while the two of you where out. We came up with this. We figured out as to where Stiles and Levi are being held. Tonight we're going to rescue them. They have at least a full as army of forty werewolves, see but this is the difference. While I was scouting I found this neck collar thing around there neck, since Stiles is the brain in everything and he wasn't here. I went to someone else, Deaton. From the looks of it they are like control collars. So what we have to do is just to knock them out and remove the collar. No blood should be shed in this battle. Since we're outnumbered Allison and her father decided to join the battle as well".

They all nod as if understanding. Derek walked out of the room and entered his and Stiles room. Stiles red hoodie lay on the ground. Derek picked it up and took one wife of the smell has his blood started boiling. A small piece of paper fell from the pocket, Derek bent down and picked it up. Staring at it his eyes widen slightly. It was a picture of Stiles and Levi, Stiles held the newborn Levi in his arms. Derek knew how much pain stiles was in. "I'll save the both of you. I promise even if it kills me".

Oh...

We're nearing the end...

I wonder what will happen...

Well anything could happen...

I'm more worried about Stiles and Levi...

But who knows what might happen...

I mean anything could happen...

like someone might be dying?...

Like...

Someone dying...

Will that be to much?...

Nah...

I think someone is going to die...

Oh I'll go like this...

I'll right down the names off:...

Stiles...

Derek...

Levi...

Xavier...

And...

The creep...

Well I'll tell you this...

Someone will definitely die...

Haven't figured out who yet?...

Comment below who you guys think deserve to die...

Well...

Comment...

Vote...

And...

Share...

Until we meet again...

Love yo kiddies...