Sunk His Nails

Chapter Twenty-Five: Sunk His Nails

Derek and Josh slammed into each other. It was a blur of teeth, fangs and growls. Clothes being ripped, torn to shreds. Blood spraying around as they inflicted wounds on each other.

I am a really bad writer in fights but I will try my best...

Derek knocked Josh of his feet and slammed his hands over and over his face. Josh took all the hits until he found an opening on Derek's side. With one sweep of his feet Josh locks his feet around Derek's neck and pulls him down. Josh come out on top as he grabs Derek's head and starts to slam it agains the concrete floor.

Josh wasn't in the right mind and Derek knew it. The unbelivable speed he had, the way he's stared at Derek as if he was never meant to be born in this world. Then he heard the two gun shots that saved his life. Then there where more gun shots, Derek watched as Josh eyes changed back to the same colour. A dead look on his face, Josh stared at Derek.

Josh knew his life was ending but he had one last thing to do,he knew that Stiles could never love him the way he loved Derek. But the way Stiles loocked at him wasn't the love he wanted, yet he was loved. Stiles loved Josh as his friend, as a part of his family, as a brother. Josh nails grew as he sunk his nails into Derek's neck. Derek's eyes widened as he felt a familiar pain burst through his neck. Then it all went black.

Wow!?!?!?...

So confuzling?...

Quote from @just-a-fangurll...

Well it's coming to and end...

So sad...

I'll miss this though...

But do not fear...

For there might be a sequel here...

If you understand?...

Love yous...

Keep supporting my book...

By...

Sharing...

Commenting...

And...

Voting...