Love

Chapter Twenty-Three: Love

"Why are you doing this?!" Stiles glares at Josh who lounges at the chair starring at Stiles who was strapped to a bed, facing up words. "Stiles you ask why I am doing this? When you know we are meant to be" Josh walks up to where Stiles was strapped to the bed. "You always knew" Josh ran his fingers down Stiles cheek "but you just had to go fuckign get pregnant" Josh grabbed Stiles by the face and held it firmly. Stiles winced as he yanks his face away from Josh's hands.

"Meant to be? We where never meant to be! Your a psycho so-" Stiles doesn't finish his sentence as a an immense pain explodes in his face "you shut up. You have no right to say that to me. When you where the one who broke our promise" Stiles stared at Josh. Promise? It all came back to Stiles.

The little boys running around in the playground. Friends, brothers, mates. "You promise that you'll be mine once we grow up" a small boy with light dark brown haired stared up at a boy with blonde hair and deep sea blue eyes. "I promise Josh" the boy named Josh smiled as he held the small hands of Stiles. "For ever".

Yet little did Stiles knew about Josh being a werewolf. Stiles only remember glimpses of what happened on the night Josh's family was massacred by hunters. The very next day it was never the same. Anyone who came even one step towards Stiles, Josh was on them like a rabid dog. It was unnatural, Josh wanted Stiles all to him self. But Stiles wasn't like that and Josh new. The very moment Josh was being moved to a new home to live with his grandfather Stiles never once came to see him.

Heartbroken and torn the little boy left Beacon Hills but swore under his first full shift that he'd return. He'd come back and get what belonged to him.

"You where" Josh smiled at Stiles "you remember" Stiles stared at Josh not the way Josh wanted to be stared at. Josh's eyes turned bright red as he growled, Stiles stared at Josh not with hate or malice but with love.

Wow?!?!...

What happened there?...

Stiles stared at the creep/Josh/old friend...

With love?...

I am so confused...

Jokes!....

I will end this book with a BANG!!...

And your all going to hate me...

But that's just the way it is...

I'm rambling again aren't I?...

Oh god...

I'm so giddy this morning...

I'm right here in class typing this up...

This teacher is really boring...

Boring as hell...

I'm bored...

Bored...

Bored...

Bored...

As hell...

Comment...

Vote...

And..

Share...