Xavier?

Chapter Eleven: Xavier?

Stiles shot up from where he sat on Derek's lap and stared at the five men who just slammed through his door. "Xavier?" A man with dark brown hair and sharp blue eyes stepped in front of Stiles. Pulling the guy into a hug, taking everyone by a shock "I got your message. I saw your car stuffed with bag grab Levi and let's get outa here" Stiles pulled back utterly shocked "get outa here? What are you talking about?" Derek stood up in his wolf form grabbed Stiles by the arm and yanked him off the Xavier dude.

Stiles stumbled as he was pushed behind as the others shifted and stood beside their alpha growling. "Wait! You guys wait!" Stiles shoved himself between them "you guys stop" wedging himself between Xavier and Derek who were glaring at each other. "Xavier please" Stiles placed his hand against Xavier's chest pushing lightly a sign for him to stand down. Derek didn't take it lightly grabbing Stiles by the waist he twists him and smashes his lip against Stiles.

Derek pulled away "we'll talk at my place" Derek grabbed Stiles by the hand motioning for Lydia who was holding Levi to follow him. "You two get in the car and get to my place we'll fallow after" Derek pushed Stiles towards his truck. Lydia fallowing after "Stiles?" Stiles turned to Xavier and the men he brought with him. "He's the father of my son" Xavier's eyes widen a little but nods. "Fine then I'm coming in with you" Derek stopped walking and glared at Xavier "look if you want Stiles and Levi to be safe then I'm going with them" Stiles turned to Derek "it's okay you can trust him" Xavier took a step towards Stiles. Opening the door "gimme the keys" Stiles glared at Xavier "my car, you get in the front" Xavier narrows his eyes at Stiles.

"It ain't gonna work buddy" Stiles stuck his tongue out that made Xavier smile. Stiles hopped on the car and slammed the door, Derek walked up to him "if anything goes wrong" Stiles shook his head pulling out a shotgun from the back of his car. "Six months away I've been on the run from these guys, stumbled onto Xavier and his pack, helped me learn how to fight so I can pretty much take care of myself" Derek smirked "it's such a turn on when you talk badass" Stiles smirked "oh yeah" Stiles leaned out the window.

Lydia coughing rather too loudly "for your sake and Levi, Stiles get the car going and let's hit the road. Your baby and your life is at stake here. And what are you doing? Eye Lioning each other?" Stiles cheeks burned as Derek stepped back. "Sorry bout that" Stiles drove to where Derek's place is knowing full well that they were followed by Derek and the pack as well as Xavier's pack.

Xavier?...

Is such a dreamy name...

Don't you angry?...

Such a hot name...

Finally wrote the part when Derek grabbed Stiles by the waist and kissed him...

Always wanted to write that...

Well hoped you enjoyed...

Don't forget to...

Vote...

Comment...

And...

Share...

Love y'all...