Go!

Chapter Twenty-Four: Go!

Stiles knew what Josh saw in his eyes yet he can't change what he felt. Stiles loved Josh in any form and shape.

"Slow your pace" Derek hissed at Xavier who was scaling the wall looking from left to right, sniffing the air "you shut up Hale" hissed Xavier back. "Me scaling the wall while you crawl around like mice in the ground I'll be the one to save Stiles" Derek glares at Xavier who continues to scale the wall. Derek watches as Xavier slips through a window grinning at Derek. If it weren't for Stiles Derek would have ripped Xavier's guts open.

Then again it would be to much work to get rid of the body. "Derek?" Derek turned to Scott and the rest of his pack. "You comin?" Derek nodded.

"Grandfather" Josh walks in one the lab where Levi was placed in a small strapped bed. "What are you doing?!" Josh stared at the kid who lay in the small bed "we are going to push his shift a little more earlier than expected" Josh satred at Levi who was laying down fast asleep. A few men in suited clothing walked in on the white room where Levi was asleep. Rolled in a tray with lots of different equipments.

"You going to force him to shift?" The grandfather stared at Josh who stared at Levi his body starting to shake. "Yes Josh, that is what I said" Josh felt as if he'd been sick to the stomach. He knew this was neccesary but to do it to an innocent child. A child who has yet to learn about the world. "Josh?" The grandfather reached out a hand towards Josh, he bared his fangs his anger rising by the ticking minute. "Don't come near me" the grandfather took a step back.

Josh stared at Levi turned and left. He needed some time to clear his head, needed to take away the look that Stiles felt for him. Love? Love was what Stiels felt for him. But...

Josh snapped out of his thoughts as he's slammed against the wall. Derek in his alpha form growls at Josh. Josh stared at Derek with dead eyes. "Where is Stiles?" The mere mention of Stiles name has Josh throwing Derek across the hall. Josh bends in a crouch growling at Derek. The others burst in the room "Derek!" Scott shouts at his alpha.

Derek stares at Scott and the others "go! Find Stiles and Levi. And tear this place down to the ground" they nod but left a lingering glance towards Josh who was shaking. He was in his wolf form.

"Go!" Derek shouted his command at them.

Well that sure went well?...

I wander where Xavier is?...

I hope he's okay...

Derek looks fine...

But Levi though...

Poor baby...

He's gonna get the needles...

Damn they must hurt...

Comment...

Vote...

And...

Comment...

Love ya kiddos...