Smirking at me

So cute. Baby Levi.

Chapter two: Smirking at me

"Hey dad" I greet the sheriff walking through the front door "Stiles is that you?" The sheriff walks out from the kitchen and almost drops the plate he holds before someone already caught it "Derek?" The sheriff turned to his son Stiles who held the baby in his hand and a bag was slung over his shoulder. "What's going on?" Stiles breathed in and out, stared at his dad dead in the eye "dad this might come as a shock to you" the sheriff took a step back "don't tell me. That you've adopted that kid because you guys can't have any?" Stiles eyes widened in shock.

Stiles was comepletelu shocked as to what his father said, "a-adopted. Dad! Are you crazy? Stiles swivels to Derek who didn't show any emotion but a little smirk was forming at the corner of his lips. "Dad! Of course not. You know me I don't swing that way" I can practically feel Derek glowering at me from behind. Well not anymore anyway "look dad the baby is not a concern" the sheriff narrowed his eyes "do you know the reputation I have to up hold?" I cut the sheriff off "yes I know dad. That it would be a bad image if people saw your son with a baby no one has a clue owns. That's why the baby will stay with Derek and I'll be going over to visit him" I didn't dare look at Derek as I stared at the sheriff who thought about it.

...

Derek looked at Stiles. The whole reason with him being here after what happened was because Stiles wanted him here so that he could take care of teh kid?

...

The sheriff stared at Derek looking him up and down "son I don't think Derek is the suitable type. What about Scott, Lydia or even Allison?" I shook my head refusing "their all to busy dad including me, lots of exams to get through remember, and besides Derek might look like a brute but this sourwolf is actually a gentle person, I promise you" I didn't wait for dads reply as Levi the kids name started to stir. Grabbing Derek's arm I drag him up the stairs and to my room locking the door. Walking over to the bed I drop the bag and set down Levi who was fast asleep.

I turned around and was almost knocked of if not for Derek's arms curling around my waist. He pulls me closer to him, so close that it looks as if we might end up kissing. I gulp down the thought "is that why you exactly told me to come to your house for?" His smell was so good to breathe in that I kinda felt woozy and I just nodded my head "what's wrong Stiles? I thought you didn't swing that way?" Derek leans in closer just a breaths away. I glare at him knowing full well what he was doing, and how my body reacts. But I won't loose that easily. Smirking like the little devil I am, I wrap my hands around his neck and pulled my face even closer that if one move our lips touch. I bump my nose with his "nothing wrong sour wolf" just a tiny bit closer and we would have kissed. Derek smirked as he took a wiff of my scent growling.

"You surely havnt changed Stilinski" Stiles bit his lip, his body was drumming with nothing but need for this man. "Derek" Stiles says his name out of breath. Derek smirk widens as he whispers "yes" there lops bumping. Stiles couldn't help himself as he tilted his head as if offering himself to Derek, Derek looks down at Stiles. "Tell me what you want St-" Derek wasn't able to finish his sentence that seemed to be heating the things between him and Stiles if it weren't for that infuriating cry.

Derek growled as he gripped me to his side. I shove Derek out of the way screaming at him "shut up sourwolf. Fricking change back" Derek looked kinda confused until he realized that he somehow turned into his werewolf form. I turn to Levi who was crying and my face softened "oh baby" I scoop him up and hold him close to me "it's okay mama's here" I coo at him rocking him back and forth as he leans against my shoulder.

...

I stare at the kid that was being cuddled by Stiles and I swear to god. I can tell that he was smirking at me. That damn kid taking up all of Stiles attention. Though for some odd reason the kid looks like someone I know. Dark brown hair almost black, his soft lips exactly like Stiles and his eyes hazel light brown. Very odd and from his scent I can tell its likes Stiles well it's to be expected damn kid taking Stiles away from me. I bared my fangs at him as his smirk just grew wider.

Well wasn't that weird?...

Second chapter...

Yaya...

Okay so um comments...

And don't forget votes...

As well, as it would be a great favor if you guys share this book with the rest of those Sterek shippers...

Well that's all for today...

I hope it's longer than the other one...