...what are you?

Chapter Twelve: ...what are you?

They all made it safely to Derek's hide out. Stiles explained everything to them. From when he left to the pack that was hunting them down, then running away pregnant and ended up with Xavier and pack. Training while pregnant which didn't set well with Derek who was constantly glaring and growling. Constantly wanting to touch Stiles but he wasn't quite finished so until he was Derek could at least hug him. Then to know.

"So how exactly are we going to do this?" They all sat around some stood around the table "anyone with great ideas?" Stiles asked no one spoke a word. "Stiles" Lydia came running out of the room "yeah" Lydia held Levi in one hand "please look at him" the wolves took one wife of the air and was covering their noses. "What is that smell?" Derek looks to Stiles. "You guys figure out a plan, while I change Levi's nappies" Stiles disappeared in the room where Lydia came running from.

No one spoke all thinking, thinking real deep. "Okay why don't we just lay out all we know about the guys that are hunting down Stiles and Levi?" Scott stares at Xavier and nods "you're right". Isaac nods as well "so what do you guys know about them?" Xavier looked at the men he brought with him. A guy with blonde hair and caramel eyes stepped up "this is Alex and I had him investigate the group. He just came back today" Xavier nodded towards Alex. Who nodded back, well all the information I gathered are this. Josh is the man who thinks that Stiles is his mate. The grandfather his called St Arthur. And from my sources he's trying to make an army".

"Army?" Derek slouched on the chair not believing anything they're saying "really?" Xavier glares at Derek "well do you have any information on them?" Derek narrowed his eyes "I say we wait for them to come and we'll knock them out" Xavier let's out a bark of laughter. "Knock them out?" Derek glared at Xavier, he turned towards Stiles who walked out the door "well if you must know, out of this whole world Stiles is the only one who is able to bare a child of an alpha. Do you even know what that means?" Derek was silent.

"It means that for Stiles being a human, the genes of an alpha and a human mixed together can cause a big different monster. And I right?" They turn to Deaton. Xavier nods "meaning that once Levi grows up he's going to be an even bigger monster unknown to us" they seemed all confused "but that doesn't make sense. Levi is part human isn't he?" Erika asks who looked to Stiles. Stiles wasn't meeting any of their eyes "unless" Stiles looked up and stared at them all. Scott's eyes widened "Stiles...what are you?"

Damn?...

What is Stiles?...

A dark hidden secret?...

Don't forget to...

Vote...

Comment...

And...

Share...