Never Going To Let You Go

Chapter Nineteen: Never Going To Let You Go

The man in the shadows peered through the window once again and let's out a guttural growl. Glaring at the man that held what was his. One wiff of the air has him gagging, his blood pumping his body with blood lust. Wanting nothing better to do than rip the man that held his Stiles to shreds. But he couldn't not yet anyway. Once the man that carried his Stiles to the room left, the man in the shadow scaled the edges of the wall just below the window. Pressed his hand against the window which was closest to where Stiles lay asleep.

"Soon you will be mine Stiles. Soon we will be reunited once again. And once we do I'm never going to let you go".

Stiles shivered in his sleep feeling as if someone was watching him, Stiles knew that it wasn't Derek since he left to discuss the plan with Scott and the rest. Yet this feeling was very familiar as if... Stiles let out a petrified scream. Grabbing the blankets Stiles slammed himself against the wall and curled in a ball his body starting to respond due to what happened today.

"Stiles!?" Derek slammed the door open as he went towards Stiles who was curled up in a ball "what's wrong?" Stiles looked up his eyes scared "outside" Derek turned to where the others stood knowing that they already heard what Stiles said. Derek nods signaling them to go. They scattered "what did you see?" Stiles hands where shaking as he pulled them away from his face "it was him wasn't it?" The two look up towards where Xavier stood. In his wolf form. One nod from Stiles has Xavier growling.

Without knowing it he slammed his fist against the wall creating a huge whole. "I'll fucking kill him!" XAvier stormed out of the room looking as if he really was going to kill someone. "Xavier!" Stiles called out to him. Stiles scrambled to his feet a he went after Xavier.

He went after him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Yes...

Xiles...

Ship the two...

Still ship...

Sterek...

Love the two ships...

If anyone has any recommendations as to who you guys think Xavier might be...

Comment below the name...

I'll look him up and make a decisions...

And does anyone here ship Dethan?...

Another ship I found out...

So cute...

Love Danny...

Such a hottie...

And yes I know he's gay...

But still...

Don't forget to...

Comment...

Vote...

And share...

Love ya all...