Xiles

Chapter fifteen: Xiles

I was on the run from those pack. My belly was swollen with the unborn child I carried inside my belly. I scream tripping on a rock and land on my belly. I howl in pain as a massive shooting pain shoots through my stomach. I curl in a ball feeling tears prick the side of my eyes. Then I heard something snap in the distance. I reached for my phone and speed dail for Derek. "Please, please pick up" the phone rings and rings until it reaches the voice mail. Before I could say anything the phone was ripped from my hands.

One look at who the person was has me freezing.

"So basically while Stiles was dying out in the middle of my field I was an.a to save him just as he was about to give birth" Stiles cheeks where red. "That's not the funny part even" Xavier cracked a smile as he opened his mouth Xavier dodged the flying piece of chicken being thrown his way. "Xavier anything but that!" Stiles protested. Slamming his fist against the table as he stood up, imagining to look as if he's glaring at Xavier but knowing his failing miserably. "What happened?" Scott was leaning against the table really looking interested.

"Well what happened was that, once Stiles was awake. The guy practically freaked out, know this time I will tell you this. This is how we officially met...

Ship name: Xiles...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Don't you agree with me?...

*yes*...

See...

Y'all agree with me...

Look I still ship Sterek...

But I think...

Xiles...

Is a good ship name...

You wondering why I ship the two?...

Because Xavier is a sexy name...

Sure Derek is as well...

In fact the two are sexy as hell name...

But if I had to choose...

I couldn't choose one...

Comment below who would you choose?...

So anyway hope you liked this chapter...

Comment...

Vote...

And...

Share...

Love ya all...