You're Finally Mine Know Stiles

Chapter Twenty-One: You're Finally Mine Know Stiles

The little kiddies were searching looking for something that they wouldn't be able to find, while the two big alphas has just crashed through the glass window and feel most probably to their demise. While they are all busy that means the man in the shadow can finally make his plan come true. Coming behind Stiles who was about ready to sprint down the stairs to get to Derek and Xavier, but when he turns a man clad in jeans and a plaid shirt places his lips against Stiles. Stiles eyes widen.

The feeling of what the man is trying to force on him has him struggling, Stiles knew who this man was and hated the feel of his hands that circled around his waist holding him in place. Stiles could already feel himself feeling drowsy. With one last effort Stiles tried to push the man away but he didn't move an inch.

Stiles slumped against the figure. The man pulled away smirking as he licked his lips. "You're finally mine know Stiles" the man brought his hand towards Stiles face and caressed it. "Where finally together" the man picks up Stiles bridal style and walks out towards grabbing the Levi who was tucked in a baby holder. "Where going to make one big family, just the three of us".

Wow...

What the hell was that?...

What a creep?...

Comment if you agree with me...

God but who is this guy?...

Well Stiles and Levi sure are in danger...

I wander what's gonna happen?...

Well until next I me my kiddies...

Comment...

Vote...

And...

Share...

Love yous all.