Fall Through

Chapter Twenty: Fall Through

Derek slammed Xavier against the wall "you're not going anywhere" Xavier shoved Derek back harder. Derek growled his instincts coming out. Xavier felt the same way as he glares at Derek. Xavier made the first move barreling into Derek knocking him to the ground. Xavier straddled him and started to throw punch after punch. Derek blocked until finding an opening, Derek throws a punch catching Xavier on the side making the guy swing to one side.

Derek knocked him off of him, grabbed Xavier by the collar of his shirt and threw him against the wall. Xavier slammed against the wall howling in pain as he threw himself against Derek. The two are knocked off the ground. The two preoccupied in fighting don't see the window that was right where they were headed.

They slam against the window, there eyes wide. The two slam against the window and fall through. The screams swallowed up by another scream. That was the last off what the two heard, knowing exactly who's scream that was. Stiles...

Damn...

What do you guys think?...

For me...

Personally I think that they would have died...

Like legit died...

Well they aren't normal human beings anyways...

So I guess no I don't think...

Though there was this episode on teen wolf...

Where I thought Derek died...

But he didn't die...

So I was so happy...

When he didn't die...

So freezing happy...

He didn't die...

Well until next time...

Comment...

Vote...

And...

Share...

Love y'all