Silver Bullets

Chapter Six: Silver Bullets

"Get them both in the table" It's been a few hours since what happened in the forest. Derek was injured badly, as for Stiles he hit his head on a rock making him fall unconscious. But the major problem was that Stiles wasn't waking up and why he just started to randomly start screaming, and worst of all. Why he has a gun with silver bullets laced with wolfsbane. Deaton went over to Derek immediately. Checking him over, testing somethings while the pack held him down. Derek was howling in pain as each silver bulge was taken out from his body.

Once they were all taken out Deaton patched up Derek who was fully awake. Turned his head towards Stiles who hasn't yet been treated and is still bleeding. "Stiles" Derek whispered Deaton glanced at Stiles. "I sent the others home" Derek didn't pull away from Stiles "Stiles?" Derek stared at him. Deaton sighed "Derek Stiles will be fine. After I'm done with you then I'll look over Stiles" Derek didn't say anything, instead he stared at Stiles.

Derek fell asleep that night. Nightmares chased him the moment he closed his eyes. He was running But from who? He can only hear one sound. Screams, screams of the person that was beloved to him. So he kept running into the abyss trying to get to that sound. Until the screams stopped, Derek stopped running even in his werewolf form Derek was still left panting. "Stiles?" Derek turned around seeing anything, anything from this darkness. "Stiles, where are you?" Then he heard footsteps.

"You're a murderer!" Derek turned and stared at Stiles. Stiles emerged from the darkness, his body covered in blood in one hand he carried something that broke Derek's heart into a million pieces. "No" Derek whispered as he stared at Levi. He can hear. The baby wasn't breathing, his heart was beating, he wasn't moving. "You did this!' Derek's head snaps towards Stiles "you killed the only person I cared about!" Derek shook his head.

Derek tries o open his mouth but no words come out. So instead he shakes his head Stiles snorted "you can't even form words can you?" Derek was silent. "I'll tell you something Derek, while I was away for six months I learned something. Just like your uncle did the moment he started to track down the murderers of your family" Derek was silent not wanting to think about it. The screams of his family as they burned on that house.

"An eye for an eye" Derek didn't move fast enough, well more like Derek was planted as to where he stood unable to move. Stiles pulled out a gun from behind him, aimed at Derek and fired. It hit Derek on the leg, Stiles fired two more shots. The first hitting him right in the gut, the second on the shoulder. Stiles fired another shot to Derek's leg. Making him fall to his knees. Stiles approached him, Derek stared up at Stiles.

Stiles bore no emotion on his face or eyes. Instead it was just a blank stare. Stiles held the gun between Derek's forehead. "You should die for the crimes of what you did Derek Hale" Derek closed his eyes as if embracing what he did. He killed Levi and he deserved to die. The fire of the last gunshot was the last thing he heard. As his body went rigid and cold. His body gave way and should have fallen against the ground but he fell.

He fell and kept falling never able to find an needing to the agonizing pain he felt. Instead he heard the whispers of Stiles words "you don't deserve to die Derek, you deserve to know that I will never be yours. And the only connection we ever had was through Levi and know that you killed him I have no means to stay by your side anymore". That's the last thing I heard.

And god damn...

What is going on here...

I bet you're all confused?...

But it's going to be okay...

Don't forget to:...

Vote...

Comment...

And...

Share...

Love ya all...

Until next time...