Pulled out a Gun and Aimed

This is chapter is dedicated to @Just-a-fangurll hope you enjoy and love ya.

Chapter five: Pulled out a Gun and Aimed

I gasp awake breathing hard. "Hah...hah...hah..." My body was slick with sweat, my clothes clung to me. Shaking my head of the dream that still flashed before my eyes. The red eyes, the baredb fangs. They were coming, and there was nothing I could do about it. They were coming to make things right to take him away from me. The words ring through my head "you can not have him do you understand? This... This is a very rare case... Meaning that you are able to give birth to this... That means it's very special... Your very special". It came out before I could stop it.

Derek Pov

I heard it before any of the others did. We were all on night watch today. And we just gathered to give reports. Levi was safely tucked away with Lydia for today. Neither me nor Stiles could look after him. We all stood stiff yet I knew who that screamed belonged to, I knew exactly who it belonged to and I couldn't stop myself if he was to be hurt. "Stiles?" I turn to Scott who had his nose in the air. His face scrunching "and he's coming here?" Stiles hurls out through the bushes he was breathing heavy. He only wore shorts. His hair filled with dirt and leaves. His body was cut open with small cuts.

"Stiles?" I reached a hand towards him. His face turned to me his eyes wild. "Don't come any closer!" They stared at Stiles.

The whole pack was in their wolf form. "Don't any of you come closer!" Derek reached a hand out a second time. But Stiles was ready, he pulled out a gun and aimed at Derek and fired a shot. Hitting Derek right on the chest just above where his heart would be. The pack growled as Scott tackled Stiles to the ground growling at him. Stiles fought against Scots hold. Scott bared his fangs. Stiles bared his -well not fangs but you get what I mea-.

Wedging his foot between the space between him and Scott, Stiles shoved Scott using his foot sending him sprawled across the floor. Stiles grabbed the gun again, while the other where tending to Derek who was injured. The bullet fired inside him was silver and like any bullet it was laced with wolfsbane. Stiles gritted his teeth glaring at the red eyes that stared at him. The same red eyes. Before anyone can stop Stiles. He aimed and fired, a shot to the leg has Derek howling in pain. Another shot towards the shoulder, Derek down in the ground.

The pack was already moving towards Stiles, a instincts strong to protect their alpha. But Stiles was even faster. Even when he was human Stiles could most probably out run them. Stiles knew he only had one shot left and he had to make it count. Stile aimed dodging snapping teeth, clawing hands. Stiles stared at those same red eyes that stared back at him, but something from the way Derek stared at Stiles got to him. The red eyes faded as they turned hazel brown. The very same eye colour who looked at him with care and love on that fateful day. Stiles took a step back refusing to look at him.

But he just couldn't take his eyes away. He just couldn't. The gun slipped from his hand before he fell to the floor and passed out. The pack growling and about ready to pounce on the unconscious body. But Derek didn't want any of that growling had them stepping back.

Well?...

That sure was unusual?...

Don't you think?...

I mean what the hell?...

Very confusing indeed?...

Well who ever knew?...

And what ever happened on that fateful day?...

And the six months that Stiles was away for?...

So, so, so, so many questions unanswered...

Well in due time...

At the right time...

All the answers you seek...

Will be revealed...

In a time when everything is right...

So for know...

I want you to know...

Patience is virtue...

Don't forget to:...

Vote...

Comment...

And...

Share...