That Night

Chapter Seven: That Night

Derek slammed Scott against the wall growling in anger, the pack wasn't their. It was only Derek, Scott and the unconscious Stiles. "Why the fuck didn't you fucking tell me?" Scott growled back shoving Derek aside "tell you? Are you kidding me? You're the whole reason why Stiles left" Derek was silent not understanding a word he said. "That night" and it all came back' a title wave of memories.

Derek stumbled back hitting table knocking things over. That fateful day when everything was bliss then came the next few days when everything shattered around him.

Nine months ago, it was a black day for Stiles all of his efforts to get Lydia to finally notice him at least one has failed. Well Lydia only noticed him when he was there for her when Jackson wasn't. But today was how much he could take. Watching the two happy together broke and crushed his heart. Yet he was happy for the two, for Lydia to be able to smile like that again even when it wasn't him making her smile.

Stiles needed to forget this pain, the pain of rejection. And yet who better to go to that anyone else. Stiles didn't end up going for Scott knowing he'd be busy with his own life. So instead he went to Derek. The big bad Alpha, the person who scares the shit out of Stiles but pieces him back together in the end.

Derek didn't mind though in fact when Stiles came to him he was thrilled in the inside. The one thing that was going to turn out as good friends going out to drinks turned into a whole lot of different things. Clothes ripped off shredded, claw marks clawed over each other backs. Moans that could make anyone go hard, body on body, hands on hands, lips on lips. That night Stiles lost his virginity as a man for the first time.

The morning after that it didn't change anything. Stiles and Derek were back to cats and dogs, but when ever Stiles or Derek were free they couldn't keep their hands of each other. Whether it was during a lacrosse practice, during lessons. And even when the pack was very far away and the sheriff. They went at it for three months. Then something happened, the very morning Stiles wasn't able to meet Derek he found out the truth.

Stiles left, he wasn't shipped off, he wasn't taken. The exact words his father said to him still stung "Stiles left on his own accord saying that he'll be back until he can settle his feelings" Something was completely wrong. Derek wasn't the same after, he fucked who he wanted to hold every night and day, the face to see every waking morning, to touch and to hold. No one could stop him, the thought of Stiles leaving crushed him to the ground to the point that he almost committed suicide.

Until Scott came and stopped him saying words that he'd never thought he'd hear "do you really think Stiles would want you to do this Derek? Want you to waste away your life for what?" Derek didn't respond still hanging onto that small lifeline that could save his life "Stiles will come back, and when he does he'd be disappointed to look at you to the point he won't even bother looking at you anymore" Derek sucked in a breath.

Scott knew the relationship between Stiles and Derek and didn't care very much any way. Derek stepped back and stared at Scott, Scott approached his alpha "come on let's get you cleaned up"

"Why did Stiles actually leave Scott" Derek growled at, this wasn't a question no it was a command. "Stiles left because..."

To be continued...

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😤😝😤😤😤😤😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇...

I am so evil...

Well I won't be updating any chapter any time soon...

Gotta think about school and work...

So I'll only be able to update sometime during the weekdays and weekends...

Just to get your mind thinking...

Why do you guys think Stiles left for six months?...

I'm officially confused as to why he left...

So if you got any suggestions then just comment them...

And I'll think about it...

Anyways love ya kiddies...

And until we meet again...

Don't forget to:...

Comment...

Vote...

And...

Share...