What We Were?

Chapter Sixteen: What We Were?

Sterek called after Derek who was running in full speed in his wolf form. "Derek wait, you misunderstood" Stiles panted feeling his body start to weaken. Sure he had the fox genes inside his body but that only helped him unconsciously. Stiles still hasn't mastered as to how to control it properly. "Derek!" Stiles knew it wasn't a good idea to mention just how he and Xavier met. But he couldn't stop Xavier from saying anything. In fact from the looks of it Xavier actually wanted to say it.

"Sterek crashed onto me when I was coming out of the bathroom and we accidentally kissed"

"Derek!" Stiles collapsed against a tree feeling his body give in. "Look I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to kiss him. I promise you. It was an accident". A growl bellowed from the darkness pas Derek emerged his eyes glowing red, ears pointy, fangs bared and claws drawn. "You're lying!" Derek growled Stiles stood up. "Okay sure I am lying" Derek growled hearing Stiles heart increase "look it was just one time, no two times okay excluding the accident. Look I was drunk and heartbroken when I heard about you I just couldn't help it. Xavier was there by my side on the most hardest times".

One look at Derek has Stiles biting his lip. Derek growled even more "yes I know it was wrong, but I didn't know what we were? What we are?

Yasssssssss...

What are they?...

Why...

Well guess we won't find out...

I'm ending the book to this chapter...

I'm going on holidays so you'll have to wait and see..

Enjoy...

Comment...

Vote...

And...

Share...