The Kiss

Chapter Eighteen: The Kiss

The kiss obliterated the whole world around Stiles. Stiles didn't know what to do but let his instincts take over. And soon the two found themselves all over each other. "Derek!" Stiles moaned out his name as Derek's tantalizing lips licked up all his body. "Stiles you taste delicious. I want to devour you".    

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EXPLICIT SCENE> IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS THEN SKIP TO WHERE YOU WILL SEE BOLD WRITING +> THANK YOU VERY MUCH>

I wasn't sure what I did feel. But I knew one thing, my body was responding to every touch Derek made. He slid his finger down my spine making me arch my back closer to him. His breath on my neck. 'Derek" I pleaded with my voice as his tongue dips downt and starts to lick down my collar bone. His hands roaming around my body ripping, shredding every clothing I had until I was fully naked in front of him.

I was embarrassed of course but tried not to show it. Derek laid me down on the soft grass. "Stiles I don't think I'll be able to hold back" I smirked. Hooking my finger around the hook of his jeans and yank him towards me. "I never intended for you to hold back".

Derek growled as Stiles moaned his name out. Shedding of his clothes Derek stood fully naked in front of Stiles with his massive hard on. Stiles gulped wondering if it's grown over the six months he was away. Stiles crawled towards Derek in a slow movement. "Stiles" Derek warns him. "Yes?" Derek didn't say anything as Stiles blew on Derek's hard on making the man shiver in pleasure. And without any warning Stiles takes Derek's thing in his mouth and starts to bob his head. "Stiles!" Derek roared feeling his body pulse as Stiles bobbed his head up and down.

Derek grabbed onto Stiles hair forcing him to go even deeper. Derek held onto Stiles head as he came."Stiles?!' Derek looks down at Stiles who pulls his head up cum covering his whole mouth. "It taste nice" Stiles licked around his mouth loving the taste to Derek's cum. "Fuck it" Derek growled out. Showing Stiles to the ground Derek pulled his one leg up. "Wait Derek we don't have" Stiles didn't even finish his sentence before Derek shoved two fingers inside Stiles mouth wit only a command. "Suck" Stiles obeid, sucking and licking as if it was another organ Stiles took it in his mouth before Derek pulls it out.

"It's going to hurt a little" Stiles bit his lip but nodded anyway. Derek pushed one finger in that has Stiles lifting his hip "Derek" Stiles moaned "more!" Derek smirked as he shoved another finger inside Stiles hole. His finger owing expertly inside Stiles hole has Stiles moaning his name in extacy.

"More" Stiles mumbled as he grabbed Derek's hand and pushed it out of his whole, shoving Derek to the ground taking him by surprise "Stiles?" Stiles crawled his way up and straddled Derek "more" Stiles mumbled as he lifted his hips up positioning Derek cock ready to enter his whole. "Stiles?" Derek looked at stiles "more". DErek realizes just how much his mate has been sexually deprived. "More?" Derek questions and Stiles nods.

Derek grabs onto Stiles hips and guide it down. "Stiles throws his head back let out a moan like no other human can make. Derek watched as Stiles started to transform. A tail prodding from his back, Orange coloured red. His ears turning into pointy ones and his claws showing. Stiles looked down at where Derek's cock was only at the tip and watches as it gradually becomes bigger if that's even possible. Before Stiles could say anything Derek grips Stiles hips and shove down until Derek's all the way in. Let's just say that for the whole day Derek and Stiles went at it like rabbits.

Well I hope you all liked that. Yes I know I suck at writing smutty things but it was kinda hard. Maybe I'd do better in another scenery.

Derek came back with Stiles late that night. After receiving a message from Scott. Looks like they have some information as to who they could be looking for. Derek carried Stiles bridal style. Didn't answer the questioning looks they all gave him as he walked over to his, well his and Stiles room. God he loved to say that. Stiles was his body and soul. They were on and no one can tear them apart.