Died

Chapter Thirteen: Died

"I'm a fox" Derek and the rest stared at Stiles. Pulling up a chair he sits on it "I know. That's the exact same reaction I had. Looks like my mom was one to" Scott stared at Stiles "your mom?1" Stiles nodded. While I was with Xavier I got a message from a distant relative calling out to me. So of course it was from my mom's side. I mean I was really curious as to who the person was, my relatives from my mom's side never contacted so I was curious. When I finally did meet up with that person she showed me what my mom's true family was.

Of course mom hated that part of her family, I guess because you could say that she never had the ability to turn into a fox but I did. Those where also one of the reasons why my mom died. In her family those who had no genes of the fox, if they were ever to give birth there was a potential risk of them dying. Well if it weren't for the fox gene" Derek reached a hand and grabbed Stiles "meaning you could have died" Stiles stared at Derek.

"I'm so so sorry for not being there with you" Derek had his head down. Which broke Stiles heart "it wasn't your fault I was the one who ran away" Derek still had his head down. But Stiles pulled him closer towards him. They held each other for a few minutes before a few awkward coughs. "So you're technically a fox?" Jackson looks at Stiles and he nods. "So your kid Levi when he grows up he's a mix between a fox and wolf?" Stiles nods once again "well we don't know exactly yet until he starts to show signs of those abilities".

They all sat around the table trying to think of a plan. Any plan at all. "So basically if Levi does turn into a half breed between a fox and a wolf. He'd be stronger, faster" Scott stares at Stiles who was passed out in the couch. Mostly everyone was asleep in this room. The only people really awake where Xavier, Derek and Scott. "I won't let any of them take them away from me. Not my family". The two watched as Derek walked over to the two sleeping figure. Picking the two up Derek walks over to his private room.

Stiles stirs awake "Derek?" Derek looks down at Stiles "I'm right here baby" Derek set them down on the bed. Already heading out the door, but stops looks down on the hand that clings to him "don't leave" Stiles mumbled. Derek sighed as he walks over to the other side of the bed, wrapping his arms around the two. Both Stiles and Levi snuggles closer to Derek and his warmth that radiates of his body. "I love you" Derek went still but relaxed as he pulled the both of them closer "I love the both of you to".

That night the pack as well as Xavier's pack slept peacefully that night. Unaware of the threat that was climbing higher and higher. Scaling the dark walls. The half moons is the light that gives it the path to find what he's looking for. Peering inside the window of where three figures slept peacefully. A big man, a small child and a small figure. Knowing who he was looking for presses his hands against the window. "I'll have you soon enough. And when I do I'm never letting go"

Never let me go, never let me go...

Considering playing that song but thought under whys...

Thoughts on how you think this chapter went?...

Was it good?...

Was it bad?...

Oh update on where I am in teen wolf...

Season three episode episode 3...

And I think I started last week?...

Damn...

Well hope ya all loved this chapter...

Give it a:...

Vote...

Comment...

And share...

Love y'all...

And until next time...