Other Parent

Chapter Three: Other Parent

"Will you make that kid shut up!?" Erika storms through the hideout where Derek's pack was currently in. "No Erika! I can't make this kid shut up" screamed back yet another infuriated Derek who glared down at the kid. Who was currently screaming his head off, tears rolling down his eyes. "Why. Can't. You?!" Erika glared at the kid. Derek growled practically smelling Erika's intention, Erika's head snaps to Derek who was glowering down at her. She cowered, whining. "Where is Stiles? That's the only person the kid will listen to" Isaac walked up to Derek who seemed to be to concentrated on something else.

Derek looked towards Isaac taking his eyes off the kid. "Call him" Derek handed Isaac his phone, Isaac looked at him his eyebrows knitting together but shrugged his shoulders. Derek walked up to the still crying kid. Glaring down at him Derek bent down and stared at the kid right in the eye "you shut up" the kid clamped his mouth feeling afraid. Derek slumped against the couch the kid was currently on top of "oh thank g-" Derek doesn't finish his sentence until a piercing scream has him howling in pain. "Derek!!!" Erika screamed in annoyance who was currently being held back by Boyd.

"Derek" Derek looked up at Isaac who held out the phone, Derek snatched the phone and inf I'll panick mode. "Hello?! Stiles is this you?" Derek practically growled at him "yes. Sourwolf this is me. Is that Levi. What the hell?! I thought I told you to not wake him up?" Derek glared at the kid "well once he woke up and saw our faces he started screaming and hasn't stopped since" Stiles snorted through the phone "well it's maybe because he knows the meaning between danger and safety" Derek growled once more. "Yeah well if your such a smart ass, why don't you come here and take care of your godamn kid huh? Because currently you are not here taking care of him Stiles".

Stiles felt the sting of Derek's words, he knew what he meant. Stiles oppens his mouth as if about to say something but deciding not to. He clamps his mouth shut and decides to focus on teh crying voice of Levi to distract himself from what Derek said. "Okay, okay sour wolf just calm down. Look I got at least four more hours of school and I'll be at your place. But for know just walk up to Levi, pick him up carefully in your hands and rock him back and forth" Derek stared at the kid "and if that doesn't work?" Stiles was silent "well pray to what ever gods that listen that you don't rip your ears" the phone disconnected after that. Derek approached the crying baby, stuffing his phone in his pocket. Derek slowly but gently scoops up the baby who immediately stiffens. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you" Derek held the baby in his arms as he rocked the baby back and forth "look I'm sorry about my friend" Derek gestures to Erika who seemed to have calmed down "and about me shouting at you" Derek looks down at the baby and almost collapse in surprise; key word almost.

The baby was cuddling next to him, almost as if calm around him "well would you look at that?" Derek walked over to the couch and sat down carefull not to stir the baby awake. Derek repositions the baby so he holds him up with one hand, while with the other hand Derek caressed the baby's chubby cheeks.

...

Erika paces outside of the hide out waiting for those idiots to arrive or well more like one idiot to arrive. "I don't get it?" Erika turns to the two, Boyd and Isaac stare at each other "don't get what?" Isaac asks as he leans against the wall "how can... God I can't even process it. How can Derek look so badass and be the most gentlest person there is in the world? I mean did you see him their? While he held the baby in his hands? He looked as if..." Boyd finished Erika's sentence "as if the kid was his own?" Erika nodded just as Stiles came swiveling with his beat up blue jeep swiveling the car until it parks sideways from where the three stood. Stiles swung his bag over his shoulder and scrambled out of the car looking at all three of them and curses.

Before any of them can stop them Stiles rushed down the stairs and enters the living space where Derek and the baby would be. Stiles almost trips on his own feet as he be holds the sight before him. Derek was fast asleep with Levi lying on top of him. Stiles bit his lip as he pulls out his phone, quickly tapping on his phone he starts to take pictures of the two. "So adorable" Stiles mumbles to himself "what's so adorable?" Stiles let's out a startled scream swiveling around and stares at Peter Derek's uncle "oh holy hell! You scared the crap out of me" Derek shoots up his hands holding Levi who was stirring awake.

"Oh what a cute baby" Peter walks up towards the baby who seems to be afraid of the guy as he presses him self closer to Derek who holds him against him. Peter reaches out towards the baby and Levi whines, Stiles jumps to his feet grabbing Peter's hands before it touches Levi "I don't think that's very wise Peter, looks like Levi doesn't like you" Stiles has switched on to protective mom righ know. Peter stares at Stiles "oh look at you. Confident abut taking me on?" Stiles glares at Peter "I'm not the same petty human you thought I was before Peter. So I'm warning you right know back off or you'll get hurt" Peter stares at the fire behind Stiles eyes.

Knowing he was serious about this. "Sure. I'll back off Stiles, but there is something I'd like to know" Stiles watched as Peter stepped back Derek relaxing his hold on Levi but still tense. He was silent wich was new considering he was never quit when his uncle was involved when it comes to Peter that is. "Who exactly is the other parent of this child?"

Dun dun dun...

Ahahahahhhahahahahahahha...

I'm practically going crazy right know...

I'm sorry for those who are reading this...

I'm a messed up person okay...

No judgements...

I have at least finished two of my assessments...

That requires me doing good at...

Then I just had a maths test I have no clue about...

And I love Sterek so much...

And I'm on my monthly cycle and high from sugar...

So it's a miracle I'm able to sound sane while writing this?...

Very confusing...

Well whatever *shrugs shoulders*...

You guys comment, vote and share this book...

Love ya all if you do...

And I'm a otaku...

Fallow me if your one as well...

And I'll follow you back...

If I get the time to do it though...

I don't even know who I fallow anymore?...

Well this is just me talking crap anyway...

Hahahahahahhahaha...

Evil witch...

Okay I'm sorry...

Breaking down...

Vote...

Comment...

And share...