I'll start from the very Beggining

Chapter Eight: I'll start from the very Beggining

"Have you found them yet?" A man in crisp white suit turns his attention towards the female who stares at him. "Yes we have" the man smirked liking the good news. Well where are they then?" The woman pulled out a slip of paper from her blazer pocket reading it out loud "from the looks of it they are currently in Beacon Hills" the man smirked "Beacon Hills" the man's smirk grew even wider "let's go collect our breeder and cub" the woman nods.

Stile was up and running the moment he found him self conscious. "Stiles hold on what's going on?" Scott was over at stiles house already dialing for Derek and the pack to come to Stiles house. "It's already too late, I knew it. I knew it the moment I stepped out of their radar that it wouldn't take them long enough to find me" Scott stared at his friend.

"Stiles what else have you not told me while you were gone for six months?" Stiles stopped moving. A flashback before his eyes has him shaking his head. "It doesn't matter anymore whether you know or don't know" Stiles grabbed his clothes stuffing them into suitcases and bags. "Know are you going to help me or stand there?" Scott shook his head "fine" Stiles grabbed the bags chucking them out of the window just next to his truck. His dad was away doing sheriff things.

Stiles raced down the stair leaving Scott "Stiles wait!" Stiles didn't stop one minute until he was it the door. Just as the rest of the pack arrived "what the hell is going on?" Stiles didn't stop stuffing the bags at the back of his car. "Stiles" Derek called out to him stiles didn't say anything just continuing to stuff his car. Another car pulling up on the driveway, Lydia and Jackson coming out. Stiles immediately went to Levi grabbing him from Lydia not saying anything "Stiles" Derek called out again. Stiles refused to answer, Derek growled motions for Scott to grab Levi which he did Stiles eyes widened. Going to scream at Scott before Derek slams him agains his car breathing hard. Derek glares at Stiles.

"Talk to me" Derek saw Stiles eyes and eased his grip. Stiles slid down his truck overwhelming feelings crushing down on him. "Stiles?" Derek crouched before Stiles "Stiles!?" Stiles was in utter complete shock. "God dammit" Derek Picked Stiles up and went inside the house, running up the stairs Derek settles Stiles down on the bed. "Stiles! Stiles talk to me" stiles wasn't moving but he was breathing. "This is going to hurt" Derek held up his hand and backhanded Stiles across the face. Which results in Stiles shooting up knocking heads against Derek's head.

"Oww what the actual sausage cakes?" -Stiles learning not to swear for Levi's sake. So instead says food or animals or things- Stile glares at Derek. Derek glares at Stiles, grabbing him by the arm Derek drags the protesting Stiles down the flight of stairs. To the living room where the pack was waiting "talk" Derek growled out shoving Stiles to a seat. "I don't need" Stiles was cut off by the worried faces of everyone in the room "Stiles explain what happened to you for the past six months?" Derek's voice changed into a softer tone. He bends down and touches Stiles hand "please" Stiles gulped.

Bit his trembling lip "if that's the case then I'll start from the very beginning...

To be continued...

Yes I know I said I wouldn't be posting anymore chapter s but I just couldn't resists...

I'll post up more chapters after a while...

Well that could be a lie...

But I'll tell you this...

The next thing that does come will shock you...

Freeze your heart to pieces...

Hope ya love this chapter...

Don't forget to:...

Comment...

Vote...

And...

Share...

I love ya all...