Only One Person

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Only One Person

The time stopped, for a split second before I was up on my feet and running. Running towards the burning building. Scott knocked Stiles to the ground, stopping his friend from going any further. Xavier came out of the burning building but with only one person.

Stiles shoved Scott of as his transformation too over. His body shifting, bones breaking and snapping into a new shape. Stiles ran away in his shifted form. Running and running until he reached the mountains on a high rock he bent his back, threw his head up in the sky and howled a lonely sorrowful howl. A howl that was full of regret, full of guilt, sorrow and pain.

It's been a few weeks since the loss of Derek Hale. The alpha of our pack. The father of my son. The man who I loved with everything I had. And he was gone. Derek's body was never found, they said that he burnt in the fire. His body was burnt so bad it turned to ash. It was never the same without Derek anymore. But what could I do. Some of the guys left, Erica and Boyd set out for a while still in mourning. Isaac stayed behind not able to leave, Scott well Akira was their to comfort him. But for me I still had a small part what Derek left me. Levi.

Xavier and his pack decided to stay in this town. Tired of never able to stay in one place. So then the rest of the loan wolves decided to join Xavier's pack. Knowing they were stronger in a pack.

But Stiles could, not bring himself to join even when Xavier offered him that there was, will always be a place in the pack for him.

This is the end...