♡Chapter♡

I hate school; l hate how I'm being treated in this damn school. Just because my mom is the superintendent doesn't mean they all have to treat me differently. Teachers kiss up to me. I know I know what your thinking that its a "blessing" or "im lucky". My classmates treat me differently, They kiss my ass, they try their best to be on my good side. It comes in handy sometimes. Why can't they all treat me like a normal person? l was deep in thought in my seat when Mrs. Yi-Eun Tuan or Mrs. Tuan, our homeroom teacher, came in. Everyone went back to their seats and paid attention to her. "I'm sorry i'm late. This weather is crazy." She said putting down her bag. "Ok class today will be a chill day." A knock at the door interrupted her. "We have a new student his name is ...oh i know you His name is Kim Yu-gyeom." The whole class screamed I sat their confused. " You can sit their next to Ms.Vivian." I raised my hand. "As i was saying its going to be a chill day we can watch a movie. I grabbed my phone and saw i got a message from my best friend Mia.
Mia: YUGYEOM FROM GOT7 IS IN THIS SCHOOL!!!!
ME: Is he tall brownish hair?
Mia: yes !!??
Me: Oh hes sitting next to me.
Mia:WHAT OMG!!!
As class was dismissed, l quickly packed my things I can't wait to leave school I've been embarrassed enough for today thank you very much! Well technically it was somewhat my fault but still! I pushed through the crowd of girls. It was time to go home and mia kept asking me these weird questions. "My side line was next to you... omg." She kept going on and on.