♡Chapter 18♡

I have a date with Jungkook tonight and i dont even know what ima wear. I guess I'll wear the dress i bought last week.

I took a shower. I heard my phone ring. I dried my hands and answered it. "Hello?""Hey do you know that little spot where you can see the city perfectly?" It was jungkook. "Yes it's about a hour from my apartment." I said. "Well meet me there." He said and hanging up. He could of texted me that but okay.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I dried my hair and played music.
After i was done with my hair and make up i put on the dress.

It was already 4:45pm. I slipped on my shoe and left.

I pulled up to the beautiful  sight

I pulled up to the beautiful sight. I smiled at jungkook and got out of the car.
"Wow you look amazing." He said taking my hand. "Thank you you look ..good amazing." I said blushing. "Wow you set all this up? Its beautiful." I said.
We ate and it was the best spaghetti I've ever had. "Did you make this?" I asked. "Nope Jin did its his job." He said taking a bite of the spaghetti.
We talked and laughed. We shared memories and so much more. "I want to tell you something." He said looking at me. He looked serious. " when i first met you in the air plane. I thought you were the most beautiful girl. The first time i danced with you. I was speechless i didn't know anyone could dance the way you do. When you said you needed a partner to practice with... i wanted you to dance with me like that. I was so jealous of mark. I wanted to be able to show the whole word the person i like. I wouldn't do what mark did to hide you. I can never do that to you. I cant hold it in anymore." He says as i was in shocked and almost in tears. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. "Please do me the honor of being mine. Be my girlfriend?" He said while opening the bo and revealing a ring. I thought about it and i couldn't say no to him. I really do like him. "Yes i would ove to." I said reaching over the table and kissing him. He put the ring on my finger. "The blue stone is my birth stone. So when i have to leave. I'll always be with you." He explained. "Thank you kookie i love it." We watched the sun set and talked about how he felt when he confessed.

Everytime I looked at him I couldn't stop smiling. " why are you smiling so much." He asked. "Because I'm so happy." I said kissing him.

We took pictures and we both got texts asking if i said yes to him. We facetime them and they were all being weird about asking when we're going to have kids and other things. Rap Mon said i better take care of him.

Jungkook followed me to my apartment just to give me a Goodnight kiss. He was the sweetest. Oh i forgot to ask him something. "Jungkook can i ask you something. You cant get mad okay?" I said. He nodded his head . "Mark asked me to go to Got7 single release. Is it okay if i go?" He looked at me and said. "Of course my love just make sure e doesn't touch you." I laughed and nodded and kissed his cheek. We said our goodbyes again and i went inside my apartment. Today was such an amazing day. "Hey you dont have takis anymore?" I heard Mias voice. "Yes and what are you doing her?" I asked. "Oh you know sleep over i need to know what happened tonight. I told her everything and we caught up. It turned out she got invited to the Got7 party too. Well duhh her and BamBam are practically dating. We stayed up looking for dresses and watched movies. We put on facial masks and ate my bag of takis. We ordered pizza. Mia flirted with the pizza guy just to get free pizza. Shes amazing.