♡Chapter14♡

It was the big day well for me!
We cot to the stadium and mark and i practice a couple times and then Their manager made them go through a couple sets.

I went back satage to chill before the show and i had to get my makeup done and everything. Instead of doing Body party we were going to do Trumpet first.

I practiced real quick in my dressing room.

I heared the boys coming down the hall. "GOOD LUCK!" I said sticking my head out the door. "Thank you." They all said. I stopped mark and gave him a goodluck kiss.

I had twenty minutes before i had to go on stage with mark.

When i was finished getting my makeup and hair done i started to walk down to the stage

"NEXT WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUESS DANCING WITH MARK!!" I heard the MC say.

They closed the curtains and i walked quietly to the stage. "INTRODUCING MARK AND VIVIANN!!" We heard and smiled at eachother.

I could hear the crould going wild and there was sooo many fans.

When mark got behind me snd did the body roll/grind alot of the fams went crazy and few didn't like it.

I went backstage to chill for a few minutes and practice latch and then to get my makeup and hair done again.

I went over the dance one more time.

I ran to the stage and waited  for them to close the curtains again

"Presenting Vivian and mark oppa!"

When we finished mark pointed at me and everyone started clapping i mothed thank you and waved goodbye.

I had thirty minutes to take a break and i would have to go back on stage.

I got my hair and makeup done again and  put on my clothes. I sat in my chair and decided to facetime Mia.

"VIVIAN how is it why do you look at dolled up?" She asked.
"Im preforming with the guys. You will never guess  whose number  i have and who i sat next to on the plane."i said getting excited. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!  i actually  danced woth him yesterday  and a week ago."i said geting  excited.
We talked about all the craxy stuff. "Okay mia i have to go i love you wish me good luck!" I said hanging up.

I walked quickly to  the stage

I walked quickly to  the stage. Mark hid on the side of the stage and the curtains open andi walked to the middle of the stage and started dancing.

Mark walked in the middle of the  stage  and the crowd got even more louder. Jackon and the boys even started  geting load. I smiled at mark and tried not to lose focus.

When we finished  danceing amrk and i bowed and i gave him a quick  hug and kiss  on the cheek.

They boys were finishing their concert when i hear the crowd  chanting  my name. I came from the side of the stage which lead to stairs down to the vip section. I waved at the crowd and looked at the boys. The crowd got quiet  and junior started to sing Eyes on you. Mark gestured for me to go on stage but i shock my head  no and he kept pointing  at me.
I was singing along and dancing too. Then they played I like you. Omg thats my song right there. I started  copying them and singing.
They were all flirting with the fans winking smiling pointing and their lip bites.... on point. Mark was focused on me the whole time.
The last song they sung  was Mine. They kept point at me so i went up  there and i didnt know what to do. Someone brought out a chair and i sat in it and they danced around me and sang to me. I was blushing  when mark came up to me and  rapping his part.

After they finished rhe song they bowed and  the curtains closes. Mark grabbed my hand and kissed me. " what was that for?" I asked confused. "Just because." He said.

We lwft and went come. On the way back home they guys were talking about the concert except  for mark he was asleep. One by one each of us fell asleep. Tonight was amazing.