♡Chapter 26♡

Jay released his new song today. I liked it. We we're staying in beach house type of house because we were leaving the next morning for Shanghai. I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I don't know why but i think about the past alot when im in the shower. It calms me sometimes and then i think about life.

~OUT OF THE SHOWER~
I took out my outfit for the day and put on my favorite perfume from Victoria Secret Noir Tease and the lotion too.

"Hey Im going for a walk on the beach ,I'll be back before 6

"Hey Im going for a walk on the beach ,I'll be back before 6." I said before shutting the door.

As I was walking to the beach I saw all these couples. EVEN LITTLE KIDS HAVE BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIEND AND I CANT KEEP A SINGLE GUY IN MY LIFE. Jesus..

I took off my sandles and kept walking. Today was such a beautiful day. I like this beach its a Private beach not just anyone can be here.

I put in my head phones and let the music play.

I got lost in the music when Gimme. I could feel tears coming down my cheek. It made me think about the first time I saw Mark in person. He stole my heart with his voice. The song ended and Holy by FGL started playing. It made me cry even more.

I got lost in my thoughts when I felt arms wrap around me. I screamed and kicked the person in the groin. I turned to see who it was.

"Omg Jay im so sorry!! You cant do sneak up behind me like that!!" I said kneeling down to help him. "It's fine now i know not to- Hey why are you crying." He said getting up. "Oh nothing I got into my feelings you know." I said whipping away my tears.

"Hey you can tell me anything Vivian." Jay said grabbing my hand and kissing it. "Thanks." I said with a smile.

We walked for a while and went back to the house to wait for the van to come get us.

~Concert ~
I swear everytime I hear I like 2 Party i wanna drink...
My phone buzzed  and I ignored it and then  it buzzed again. I checked  it was  A group chat and a Unknown number.

I turned off my phone and watched Jay climb the side of the stage

I turned off my phone and watched Jay climb the side of the stage. I watched  rhe rest of the show waited backstage and waited  for them to finish.

When we got home we all packed and I facetimed  BamBam  Youngjae and Yugyeom until two  in the morning.