♡Chapter 16♡

[1 week later]
Its been a week and i dont know if i want to go back home. I've  been ignoring  Mark. Jackson ,Yugyeom, Jaebum ,BamBam ,Youngjae ,and Junior came over yesterday.

Today I'll go to the JYP dorm rooms and get my stuff and leave for Chicago. I'm  not going to make him choose between  Me and his Career. I'll  just stay friends with all of them and keep it like that. Even if I'm  in love with Mark.

I took my time to get ready i was in no rush to leave my second home. I wish i could of at least seen Jungkook one last time before I left for Chicago.

I grabbed my two bags and left to JYP to get the rest of my stuff.

When i got there everyone was happy to see me. "You came home im sorry for having to put you through all this." Mark said hugging me. "It's ok im going home. Where's  my luggage?" I asked looking for it. "You didn't get my text? JYP made you your own room. I put everything  in there." Mark said confused. "Well thank you but im leaving and going home. Maybe that could be the guest room." I said walking to my room. " well  thank you for all the memories. This pass month has been amazing. Mark i wish you good luck on your career." I said hugging him. "I love you guys so much." I said giving them a hug. I stopped at Yugyeom  and gave him the biggest hug. " Thank you for visiting  everyday." I hugged him again and gave him a peck on the cheek. I looked at mark and hugged him "i love you everything  is gonna go back to normal soon." I hugged him tight and gave him one last kiss. " Here take this. Represent your favorite Member and lowkey crush." Jackson said giving me his "WANG" Hat. "Thank you I gotta go." I said laughing  and wiping away some  of my tears.

" I said laughing  and wiping away some  of my tears

I walked out to the van that was waiting for me.

I cant  wait to go home. It hurts to be away from Mark but if its meant to be. We will meet again.

I was on  the plane when i heard a familiar  voice. " i have to tell her something  its very important." "ITS JUNGKOOK  OMG" i heard someone scream. "V VIVIAN " he said as  he was searching for me. " wow am i that short" i said while walking through the Isles.  " i need to tell you something." He said walking up to me. " wh-."  I was interrupted  by Jungkooks lips on mine.

"What was that for." I asked. " I really like you and I heard what  happend with you and mark. I would of choosen the girl i love over anything. I respect  that you just brok up with mark but. I wanna say when your ready. Im here and ill wait for you Vivian. I'll  see you soon" he said then giving me one last kiss. I saw a flash and i thought oh great more drama.  I opened  my eyes it was just V. Its kinda awkward  saying its V cause my nickname is v and his is too.

Jungkook and V left the plane and i was still in shock. I took my seat and put my headphone on and looked out the window.

I miss the drama free Chicago. Kinda sorta. Maybe not. I dont know i havent been home in weeks.
Wow wait what just happend junkook kissed mee. And. And he confessed his love for me. Wtf why do they like me so much.

Woow i need to stop talking to myself  like for real.