♡Chapter 6♡

I got up early to plan things out.
The boys really wanted to go to the zoo. I walked down the hall knoxking on the boys door waking them up BamBam and marks door was open. I went to open it and i saw they were asleep. "MARK OPPA WAKE UP WERE GOING TO THE ZOOOO!!" I noticed that their was a second body in his bed.... bambam is asleep in the next bed.. all the other boys were in their rooms. Who tf is this. "Who ever you are and what ever your doing in marks bed you have 3 seconds to get the fuck out before i call security." They still didnt get out. I walked outside and got one of the security  guards. They threw the covers over and it was some chick and mark. " ok miss its time for you too leave." The guard said picking her up. "Wtf put  me down king Kong!" The chick kept yelling. " whats going on?" Mark said getting up. "Oh now you get up. Who tf is that?"i asked in a angry tone. " oh i can explain." He said  geting outta bed. " i dont want to hear it anymore.  Wake bambam up and get ready we're  leaving in an hour.

Marks pov
Is she really mad? We didn't  do anything. Oh well. I woke bambam up and got ready.

Vivian pov
I put on something simple and got my phone and walked out. I waited in the front lobby.

 I waited in the front lobby

The boys and mia came down. Finally. I putt on my shades and walked out the front door. " V lets talk." I heard marks voice but i ignored him. I sat in the back with jaebum and yugyeom. " V? Hello?" I heard marks voice again. I put my headphones in and ignored him the whole ride.
Yugyeom  tapped my shoulder. "V why aren't  you talking to Mark?" He asked . " Umm I'll  tell you later ok?" I said and he nodded. I kissed his check... omg wtf did i just do. Oh well its not like im taken. I smiled at him.

We finally got to the zoo

We finally got to the zoo.  " okay well  meet back here at 5 okay we gotta pack for korea. Partner up make sure at least 1 partner has their phone on. "I call jaebum!" Jackson screamed. "I call V!" Mark said. I moved away to yugyeom. Mark moved closer. Youngjae junior are partners  and bambam and mia are partners of course. Im pretty sure they're  already dating.
I grabbed yugyeom's hand walked towards the monkeys. We saw two monkeys getting it on... that was awkward. "Where do you wanna go yugyeom?" I asked him " lets go see the snaked and reptiles."marks said. " excuse me i didnt know your name was yugyeom." I said kinda rudely. "What he said." I nodded and smiled  at him.

Marks pov.
Wtf why is she like this. I didnt do anything wrong. Does she like yugyeom?... i need to confess to her. Ill text the boys.

We all met in the same place and i looked at the guys and youngjae started singing  "A"

"VIVIAN i really like you. Please be mine?" I said grabbing her hand.