♡Chapter 4♡

Mia went home to pack and I Got some extra sleel. I lost my voice and i was pretty tired. I started packing all my makeup and hygiene stuff. I packed my laptop camera, and phone charger in my backpack. I didn't know what to pack so i looked it up on google. Well be stopping in Dallas and then to Seoul,South Korea for the rest of the summer. It's hot in Dallas and cold in Korea. I packed shorts tights tank tops and some other things. I packed all the shoes i need. Its 2pm i got 4 hours to kill. I laid down and got on instagram. Its was totally dead.

It was 4:20pm and i met Mia at the hotel. We went up to the Boys Room and chilled there untill it was 4:45 and we left to the airport.

 We went up to the Boys Room and chilled there untill it was 4:45 and we left to the airport

[ON THE PLANE]
I sat at one of the windows and and looked out it was so beautiful. The night lighs. I closed my eyes and leaned back. "Hey Vivian why are you alone?"i heard marks voice. "What? Oh i don't know. I just sta here." I said taking out one of my earbuds. "Do you mind if i sit here with you?"mark asked pointing at the seat next to me. "No casper is siting there." I looked at him with a serious face. "Im just kidding." I said laughing. We ended up talking about a bunch of stuff. We had alot in commen. We got sleepy and fell asleep.

I heard a flash and some giggles.
"geudeul-eun hamkke gwiyeoun" it sounded like bambams voice. I opened my eyes and saw all the guys and mia looking at taking pictures of mark and i. "Why are you taking pictures?" I said locking around. "Because your cute. You fell asleep with mark."jackson said taking another picture. "Hajima!" I said getting up. "Mark wake up."i shoke mark. I got my bag and walked outta the plane and put on my hood and sunglasses. Mark walked next to me. "Whose that?" I heard a group of girls kept asking. I looked down until we got in the van. "Mark shes ugly you can do way better." I heard someone yell. Yugyeom was getting into the van. "Sorry." I said while pushing him outta the way. "You can see me i covered my face. I'm not even dating him sweety. Im one of you." I said taking off my glasses and getting into the van waving. I sat by the window and blasted my music. Im not letting anyone put me down. Your better than them.

We finally got to the hotel room. I was sharing a room with Mia.
(Rooms)
[Jackson & JB & junior]
[Youngjae & yugyeom]
[BamBam & mark]
[Mia & Vivian]

We got to our room and laid down.
We heard the door open. "We got a concert tomorrow so get some sleep." I heard my door close. I took off my jacket and laid down.

It was 4:45 am and we heard knocking. I opend the door. "Wow your a heavy sleeper. Get dressed we have to be at the stadium in a 2 hours." Jackson said.i shut the door in his face. "And rude!!" He said through the door. I smiled and jumped in the shower. I quickly did my makeup and hair.

"Im ready" i said closing and locking my door

"Im ready" i said closing and locking my door. There was security all around us. I guess one of the security guards bumped into mark on accident because he bumped into mw and accidentally touched my hand. I looked up at him and smiled. "dangsin-eun aleumdaun miso leul gajigo. Oh you have a beautiful smile." Mark said correcting himself. " gomabseubnida oppa." I said. We walked outside to the van and girls were screaming "Jackson oppa your thighs are sexy." I laughed and kept walking. "Bambam your sexy." I heard someone yell. I couldn't tell if it was a girl or boy. He thanked them and got inside the van. We talked about what about ourselfs and what we liked. When we got to the stadium. They guys went straight on stage to practice and mia and i sat in the audience. We pretended to be crazy fans . Even tho lowkey we are. After they were done i went backstage and chilled in the boys changing room and stayed on my phone.

I decided to go listen to the last song. They were sing stop stop it and was about to sing gimme. Lowkey thats my song. I was sing along with them and danced a little. "Gimme gimme gimme your love." I sang and accidentally pointes to mark... i walked backstage and waited for them. They're manager walked into the changing room "oh im sorry. I have to leave early can you please tell the boys. They have to be on the plane at 8:45 pm on Wednesday. Thank you so much. Your in charge." He said running outta the room. Great im in charge of 7 boys. I put on my glasses and walked backto the stage. I showed the guard my pass and walked towards marks and jackson. "Your manager is leaving early im in charge of you seven. You have to be on the plane at eight forty-five pm on Wednesday." I told them both. They told the boys and i stood there behind them. It was getting late. We had to leave and again we got bombarded by fans and had to go out the back way.