♡Chapter 5♡

I woke up early and i was hungry. I didnt want to wake anyone up so i got dressed and tip toe out the door and shut the door.

 I didnt want to wake anyone up so i got dressed and tip toe out the door and shut the door

"Where are you going?" Mark asked and i jumpes a little. " oh my god. Dont do that! Im going to get breakfast and to a old dance studio i use to dance at when i lives here." I said walking away. "Im coming." He said running towards me.

We got to some new restaurant and order our food.

" so i didn't know you lived here." Mark said taking a bite of his toast. "There's alot that you dont know about me Markiepooh." I said taking a bite of my waffle and laughing.

After we finished our food we left and started walking down the block.
We got to the studio i started stretching. "Ima go to the bathroom." Mark said and i just said okay. I started dancing to body part by ciara.

Its been like 10 minutes I've done a whole choreography. I went over it again.

"That was amazing!." I heard mark complement me. "Thanks what took you so long?" I asked. "Bambam called." Oh i said. " you should teach me the dance.

After he got the whole dance down we dance it about a billion times.
We looked amazing.

"Wow its getting really hot." I said fanning myself. I took of my sweater. "Wanna go through the dance again?" I asked mark. I waited for him to respond. "Hello earth to mark.?" I said waving my hands infront of his face. He snapped outta of it and nodded his head.

It was getting late so we decided to go get food and go to the hotel room.

We bought 4 boxes of pizzas and coke. We all went to wat in my room. "Yugyeom your so quiet." I said smiling at him "oh sorry." He said shyly. "Its okay."i said geting closer to him. " so far your my favorite." I told him. They stayed in my room and talked about what we would do tomorrow. We all decided to go to the zoo. Oh lord they really are babies. Not complaining i love the zoo. God help me tomorrow i cant keep track of 7 people i can barely keep track of where i put my phone....soeaking of my phone where did i put it?.. " ok nobody move has anyone seen my phone?" " its right here." Jackson said holding it up. "Seee ..oh haha thanks jackson oppa."i said patting his back. The boys went back to their hotel rooms expect mark. "We should show them the dance." Mark said laying next to mw. " umm sure i guess." I said rooling over. I could feel my eyes getting heavy. "Aww is my baby sleey." I heard a clicking sound. " delete it right now. Go to your room" i said pointing at the door. I heard him climb off the bed. I really need to sleep.