♡Chapter 30♡

Today I'm having open house for my apartment and I need the apartment really clean.

While I was cleaning I hear the bell ring. It was too early for people to come look at the apartment.  I dropped what i was doing and went to the door. When I opened the door  there was flowers. I looked around and nobody was there. I picked up the flowers and set them down. The flowers came with a note. The note read.  Good luck today I miss and love you so much. See you soon.  To: Vivian♡ From:Jay.
I miss you to I said quietly to myself.

I finally finished cleaning and took a shower and got dressed. I wanted to wear something that the people would take me serious in.

 I wanted to wear something that the people would take me serious in

There was soo many people wanting to see the apartment. I'm pretty sure I'll  have to rent the house to more than one person.
~5 MONTHS LATER~
today is my last day in Chicago. Ive been packing all my clothes and I need to drop some stuff off in the storage room before I leave.

I couldn't  wait to be back in Seoul, I missed Jay so bad. I spend almost half a year away from him. I hope he doesn't mind me bringing my dog His name is Wang Mandu.

 I hope he doesn't mind me bringing my dog His name is Wang Mandu

I got Wang Mandu a couple months ago. My neighbor  left  his dog in his apartment  without food or water and he wasn't  coming back. Eventually  by the  time we found Her she had puppies. I decided to take in one of the puppies when  they got  older. He got the name wang mandu because  he ate a bunch of mandu's/dumplings. I would leave wang with  my parents  but i would miss him waaay too much. Hopefully there's  no problems with Wang Mandu at the airport.

~The next Day~

I was waiting for Jay to pick me up from the airport. I guess some of the girls  at the airport  recognized me. I was jetlag and cranky so when they whispered  or passed by me and I knew they were talking about me.

It's 10pm in Korean  time. I've been waiting for 30 minutes.

I texted Jay asking him if he's going to pick me up. He didn't answer me. I called a cab and went straight to house. I opened the front door and nobody was home. I went to take a shower and get ready for bed.