♡Part 2♡

"What about your little girlfriend in your bed this morning?" I said coldly. "Look she had no where to go and i said she could stay the night!" He explained."next time tell me." I said walking away from mark. "So yes or no?" There was alot of people crowded around us...."Yes!" I said jumping into his arms. He kissed me . His lips were so soft. "Okay stop before it tuns into a make out session. We laughed. "Oh we have to show y'all something." Mark said. I looked at him confused. Ohh yeah.

We got to the studio and everyone looked at us confused. Mark took my phone and played the song.

" woooow when did this happen." Everyone asked. " you should ask our manager to let you dance on stage with us and proform tha little dance. " jaebum said.

We looked at each other and smiled.

We got back to the hotel and started packing. I finished and knocked out i was sooo tired.
I really need that nap. I kept getting messages from mark.
"Just come lay down with me ill send mia over their." I texted mark
I heard a knock at the door. "Okay bye mia have good night qith bambam." I said pauhing her out the door. She loked so confused. I pulled mark in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. And knocked out.i could feel his arms around me.
***************************
Sorry its shors v.v