♡Chapter 22♡

I was packing my bags for Seoul. I was still tired because i stayed up talking to Jay and Mia.

 I was still tired because i stayed up talking to Jay and Mia

I finished packing and made sure everything was taken care of.

I took a shower and went to get starbucks.

We met up with jay at the airport.

"New style?" Jay asked looking me up and down. " mmm no i have 2 styles." I said grabbing my bag walking behind him. "Yup she has the nice girl and as i call it the Heart breaker style." I laughed when mia said that.

"I guess." I said walking next to jay. "Yeah shes breaking my heart." Jay said with a smirk on his face.

We walked through the airport and i could hear the fans asking for pictures and i couldn't walk away because we were on the plane with jay.

Once we got on the plane I sat next to the window. I got my water out of my backpack and put infront of me.
Jay sat next to me and mia sat infront of us.

"Whats with you drinking fruit water?" Jay asked. "It's detox water." I said looking at my phone. "She does this everytime she has a photo shoot. All she drinks is detox water and maybe fruit." Mia said. Jay didn't say anything after that.

I fell asleep to Bad boy by Bigbang.

I woke up to Loco ,Grey,and Jay fighting over who gets use the restroom. I pushed passed them and went in and locked the door. "HEY!!" I laughed to myself and did my business and got out.

We finally landed in Seoul. I grabbed my stuff and walked infront of jay.
I could already hear fans screaming.
"I have a concert tonight. You can come if you want." Jay said. " sure." I said trying to cover my face. "Thats jungkooks girlfriend why is she with Jay." "Are you cheating on Jeon Jungkook with Jay?" A reporter asked. "Did you and Jungkook break up?" "what do you have to say about the the picture of Jungkook and the mystery girl kissing?" Ima loose it. "HE CAN SHOVE THIS FUCKING RING UP HIS A-" I felt Jays hands cover my mouth and pulling me away. "Chill feisty." He said laughing. I moved his hands and had a grip on my hand.