♡Chapter 9♡

It was sunday morning and i had everything packed. Yugyeom and Jackson made Mia and i breakfast.
"Thank you so much." I said giving them a hug. I kissed each of them on the cheek.

I went to Marks dorm to see if he wanted to go with us to the airport

I went to Marks dorm to see if he wanted to go with us to the airport. "Babe Mark...Markiepooh... wake up im leaving to go back home." I said while shaking him lightly. "Five more mintues.. I'll be at practice i swear." I started to feel tears run down my cheek. "Okay I'll see you in a week." I said and gave him a quick kiss. I got my backpack and luggage and looked at him one last time and shut the door. "Okay im ready." I said walking outta marks dorm.

We got to the airport and our plane didnt leave yet we hat thirty minutes until it would take off. "I'll see you in a week. Take care of mark. Make sure he practices. I love you guys." I said giving each of them a hug. I stopped at yugyeom and hugged him tight. I let go and boarded the plane. Mia stayed back for a few minutes to give her goodbyes to bambam and the guys.
I sat in my seat and put in my headphones. I looked out the window and i could feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks again. Im so going to have a headache.

I guess i cried myself to sleep.
When i woke up my eyes burned and i saw mia crying. Wow we're hot messes. I grabbed my back pack and got outta the airplane.

My parents were picking us up. I havent seen them in a week or so.
"Vivan ..Vivan over here!" I heard my mom literally screaming. I smiled and walked towards her. "Honey why are your eyes read and puffy? Did you miss me that much?" She asked hugging me. "Not quite. Um we just miss our friends." I said looking down trying not to cry again. "Mhmm friends i know Vivian its all over kpop magazines and i saw videos of you and that boy Mark." She saud with a straight face. "He looks veryy nice." She said smiling. "He is you would love him mom." I said picking up my luggage and walking towards the car.

My mom wanted to take us out to get food ,but i juwt wanted to stay home and talk to mark.
"Mom um i rather just stay home im really tired." I said looking out the window. " do you want me to order you chinese food?" She asked pulling up to our house. " yeah thats fine." I said. Trying not to show any emotion. I forgot to take my phone off of airplane mode. All of a sudden i had fifty messages and almost missed calls from mark.
Markiepooh💘

W

here are you? Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?

Markiepooh💘
Please answer me. V i need to know.

And there was so much more. I was trying to face time him but i guess he was busy.

I decided to take a quick nap and call him later.

I was woken up by my mom bring me chinese food. She didnt say anything but she smiled.

I heard my phone buzz so i picked it up and it was mark.

"Hey mark

"Hey mark." I said kinda smiling. He looked kinda upset. "Mark i tried to wake you up you didnt want to." I said trying not to get angry. " I know jackson told me. I should of woken up before you." He said. "Mark its ok babe I'll be back in a couple days." I said smiling. "Okay what are you doing?" He asked "listening to this cool kpop band and eating chinese food." I said winking. "Oh cool whose the kpop group?" He asked. " oh Got7 they're pretty cute." I said trying not to laugh. "THANK YOU V!" I heard jackson say. " Welcome loves." I said waving at them. We face timed until he had to leave. "Were going live on The After School Club watch it."Jackson said."Okay." I said. I waved goodbye and got my laptop.

It was the markson show. I got on my instagram to represent them.

I watched the whole show

I watched the whole show. I texted mark say wow so now im you side chick. How log have you been with Jackson💔😟.
I didnt expect mark to text me back so i just kept watching when it was over i took a nap. It was really late. Before i fell asleep i texted Mark good night. I went down stairs to get water and then i went back to bed and tried to fall asleep. It was a while before i fell asleep so turned on my music and knocked out.