♡Chapter 29♡

Today was my last day being with Jay and the Aomg crew. I was going back to Chicago to put my apartment up sale/rent. I've been spending post of my time is seoul and Going on tour with Jay. I figured  why not move and live in Seoul.

Jay gave me one of his favorite jersey . I decided  to wear it to the  airport witn leggings and my timberlands.

Jay Loco and Chacha drove me to the airport

Jay Loco and Chacha drove me to the airport. Loco was leaving to but he was leaving to California for a music video.

"Your plane leaves soon ,you better  go now or might kidnap you." Jay said jokingly  and huging me. "Please do." I said hugging him tight.  I opened the door and waved goodbye.

I was about to board the plane when i heard my name being yelled feom the security check. I turned around and it was Jay. "Jay what are you doing here ,I thought you left already?" I said really suprised. "I forgot to give you something. " Jay said coming closer. "Wha-" I got interrupted by Jays lips on mine. "That I wasnt going to let you leave without giving you a kiss." Jay said hugging me. I could hear his heart beat, I'm going to miss that. "Okay  I love no go before they leave you." Jay said pushing me towards the plane.

I just got to my apartment in Chicago  and i almost forgot how it looks.