♡Chapter 3♡

It was the day of the concert.
We watched all of their mv
And some of their funniest moments.They all stole my heart in their own ways. Mia went to take a shower while i tried to figure  out what i was gonna do to my heart. "Its gonna take a while to dry my hair. I'll  just braid my hair." I said to myself.

I started doing my makeup. I copied [heyitsfeii] tutorial

While i was doing my makeup i was listening  to Stop stop it.
I was sing along and mia came outta the shower. We had our own little Got7 dance party. She went back to the bathroom to get dressed. While i was finishing up my makeup  Mias phone was ring. " Hello is this Mia?" Some lady asked. "No she's  getting  dressed right now. You can leave a message  though." I said while trying to finish my eyeliner. " Tell her that she's  one the Got7 Contest. She can come get her V.I.P passes. And theres more. We'll  tell her when she gets to the concert." The lady said. "WHAT OWW OKAY ILL TELL HER!" i poked my eye and hung up. "What happened?" Mia said coming outta the bathroom  " oh you know YOU WON VIP PASSES!!" I screamed at her. " OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!" She said jumping  up and down.

After we calmed down we looked at ourselves  in the mirror and grabbed everything  we needed

[Vivian]

[MIA]

"Lets go get our vip passes!!" We called an uber cab and when it got us we stopped at Starbucks  to meet the lady on the phone

"This lady needs to hurry up we have an hour before  the concert  starts." I said getting  really impatient. Finally  she got here.

So we got our vip passes. We can get backstage with them ,we get to go to the fan signing ,and...we get to spend the rest of the tour with them!! I was soo excited.

We went straight to the front row and showed the security gaurds our vip passes. They opened the little gate thingy and we ran pass them. There was only 10 minutes  until the show started. I was so excited  i had to pee. I didnt want to leave so i ran to the closes bathroom and used it. When i got out there was so many people. Im a small person but i pushed through them all and went straight to the vip.