♡Chapter 27♡

We just landed in Shanghai

We just landed in Shanghai. We were just waiting for our ride to pick us up. I told the boys that I had to use the Restroom  I'll  be back. I left my Business phoneon my bag with  Jay. As I was sitting there i heard the door open  and hear familiar voices. "Why is she still here? I thought she was here just for the photo shoot." One of the girls said. "As soon as she leaves Jay will be mine again. He always wants her around." The other one said. I flushed and opened the stall door. It was his back up dancers. Honey J and Z.Sun. I smiled at them and washed my hands. I walked out and sat next to Jay.

Jays pov

"Have you seen V's body yet?" Gray asked with a slick smile. "What you mean?" I said confused. "Boy quite playing you know what I mean!" Gray said pushing me. Loco and Simon laughed. "I've  seen her body but we never had sex." I said and remembered we almost did  but im not gonna tell them.  "I bet i can get her in bed." Gray whispered to Simon.  "No your not shes not like that." I said.  And felt arms around my neck. "So what are you talking about." Vivian asked.

Vivians POV

"Oh nothing. Look our ride is here." Jay said. They're  probably talking about girls or some guy stuff. I grabbed my luggage  and  walked next to Jay. I could her honeys voice behind us.

Our ride  finally got us and now we're  in our hotel rooms. 

Rooms
Honey&Z.sun[110[111]Loco&Chacha
Simon D& Gray [112]
Jay & Vivian [114]

We got into our rooms and  I was kinda  tired. I took a nap. I could hear Jay moving around.

(40 minutes later)
I woke up from my nap and Jay was gone. I looked around the room and he was gone. I walked next door to Simon and Gray. "Hey where's  Jay?" I asked. "Oh hes at the pool with Honey and Z. We're  heading up there. I'll wait for you is you wanna go." Gray said. "Umm yeah sure." I said walking to my room.

"Okay im ready

"Okay im ready." I said putting on my kimono. "Guuurl who you trying to impress." Gray said jokingly. I smiled and locked the door. The pool was on the roof. "Your to pretty to be shy." Gray said putting his arm around me. "Thank you but I'm not really shy." I said. I sat in one of the beach chair and took off my sandles  and took off my kimono. I walked towards the pool and jumped in so i couldn't freeze.  I felt someone grab my waist. I wiped my eyes and turnedd around. "I dont  want you around Gray."Jay said with a serious face.  "Hes really nice he's  just a friend. Why are you telling me to stsy away from him your not my boyfriend." I said walking away from  him. Gray is kinda cute come on hes beautiful. You thought to yourself. I felt someone grab my hand I turned around to be face to face with Jay. "Well now I am." He said grabbing  my waist and before i could say anything his lips were on mine. I couldnt resist him. I kissed him back and and wrapped my arms around his neck. He bit my bottom lip ,and it turned into a make out session. I played and pulled his hair lightly and  he moaned. We pulled a part and smiled at eachother. "Thats a yes just in case." I said laughing. Gray and Honey were mad i get why honey was mad but why Gray?.. hmm whatever.  We swam around for awhile.  I got out to tan a little. When I was tanning Jay came ans laid on me. "Your hot and everyone is staring at you."jay said tracing my legs. We staid by the pool until it was late. We decided  to go to the club wher Aomg was performing at.

We got to the club everyone was doing their own thing

We got to the club everyone was doing their own thing. Jay and I were backstage. I was helping him pick out a outfit.

We were kinda matching

We were kinda matching. He makes everything look good. 

Jay and loco were rapping to Jays song My last.

I automatically knew mommae was next and got excited.  Jay grinding  is so hot i swear.

After they were done performing we went back to the hotel and ordered a couple drinks. "I kinda wanna do something  for my birthday." I said laying on my elbows. "When's your birthday?" Loco asked. "Next week." I said. "We're gonna be in Seattle. We should throw a big party." Jay said. "Yeah I'll  be 19." I said. "Wait what.? Your 18?" Chacha looked at Jay. "Yeah is there a problem?" I asked. "You and you are 10 years apart." Chacha  said. "Yeah soo? My parents  are 14 years a part. "I said. It was really awkward but Jay didn't  look bothered.