♡Chapter 13♡

Tomorrow is the day i preform with Mark and im really nervous. I've been practicing non-stop.

I got dressed and went to practice in the studio. Mark has to go work on the next album which is coming out next year.

I slipped on my laced combat boots and walked to the dance studio

I went over the 2 dances Mark and i are suppose to dance to. I hope to god he remembered them.

I cleaned up the choreography. I needed a partner and Mark and the guys have been really busy.

So i asked Jungkook to dance with me.

When he got here i had to show him all the steps. When he new the steps i cleaned him up and we danced.

"That was amazing but what if we repeated and added a little more. Like when you hold me and you look into the audiences we do a body roll and i spin you like this and we repeat all of the steps again? " he said showing me the whole choreography and the added parts. "Yeah i like it." Jesus i hope mark can keep up.

I taught him the second dance.
He caught on quickly.

"Okay this dance is so cool and fast what if you did another dance? Dont you have to dance for like 3 minutes or something like that?" He suggested. "Yeah but mark has to learn the new part of the dance." I said. "Well its easy two body rolls and a spin and repeat. Easy." Jungkook said while dancing. "Okay but if he gets mad you owe me." "Okay." He said while pinky promising me.

We chose a song and started amkung choreography to it.

I laid down on the floor i was outta breat. "Your an amazing dancer i swear marks luck V." Jungkook said pulling me up to my feet. I thanked him and went over each dance with him one time.

It was getting late and BTS had a interview tomorrow so jungkook left.

I waited for mark to come home.
When he did i dragged him to the studio.

"We have a new dance and i added more to the first dance." I said. "WHAT BUT ITS TOMORROW!" Mark said getting mad. "Its not my fault you've been busy. Stop complaining so i can teach you the choreography."
After i showed and taught him the dances he was okay.

We danced until 2 in the morning.
Before i got into bed and fell asleep texred jungkook.
Kookie you owe mye food.- V.