♡Chapter 19♡

Today JYP Entertainment is releasing GOT7 album and Fly Single today. Tonight is their release party / dinner. Yesterday Jungkook insisted on buying my outfit for today.
He paid $377 for the whole outfit.

Last night i flew in to Seoul and im still tired. I only brought one bag and an outfit to leave tomorrow.

I changed into my black jumpsuit. I heard the door bell ring.

It was Mark. "Wow you look amazing." Mark said hunging me. "Thank you. You look handsome." I said grabbing my clutch and heels. I slid them on and locked the hotel door.

We walked out in the front

We walked out in the front. I forgot about the fans and reports.

We got to the place where they're having the party. Mark lead me to the dinner room. "Vivian!!" The boys ran towards me. "I missed you guys so much." I said hugging them. "Jackson thats not my waist move your hands." Everyone laughed and we all sat down. Their was two other girls at the table. "Hi im vivian i ssid waving at them." They looked up from their phones and smiled. "Im Kim Hyo-jung." She smiled. Shes very pretty. She was JBs date . She worked with him on Dream High 2. The other girl was so pretty i already knew her before she became a kpop star. "I'm Ailee." She said . We talked and then someone came into the room. "Hey guys im sorry im late." She bowed and she looked at me and saw marks arms around me. "Who is she?" She said pointing at me. " that's Vivian. Im suprise you dont know her shes dating the Maknae in BTS Jeon Jung kook." Ailee said. "Oh i know who she is but why is she here?" She said siting down in between yugyeom and mark. "Mark invited me two months ago. " i said. She didnt say anything and we went back to our conversation . The food came in and it looked amazing.

 The food came in and it looked amazing

They brought out my food

"She cant eat or something." I heard Nari say. "So V what have you been up to?" Jaebum said. "I've finished school. I've taken up Photography.im also modeling. So i have to watch my weight." I said taking a bite of my chicken. I coukd she in the corner of my eye Nari Rolled her eyes. We talked about the album and they really seem to be excited. We order desert but i order fruit.

After we finished eating we went to this little theater room. It only fit like thirty-five to fourty People. We sat in the front and waited for them to show the music video.

After the music video was over everyone clapped. It was really goods. "OKAY NOW ITS PARTY TIME!!!" BamBam screamed. We walked out to the big bus. I sat next to Ailee and Hyolyn. "So Viden why arent you siting with your ex boyfriend? " Nari said. " theres not enough room over there and is VIVIAN." I stated.

We got to the club and we went straight to the vip section. This club was different from the other clubs. People actually danced.

Ailee and i went to the dance floor and started to dance. After a while we decided to get something to deink. I got a water and turned around to look up at the vip section.

"Ailee look at Nari." She looked up and Nari was trying to grind on Mark. We went back up and the guys ordered shots. I took one and sat down. "Oh she takes shots too." I could smell alcohol off of her. I didnt say anything and just ignored her. Hyolyn and Jaebum kept asking me if i wanted to leave. I said no and got up. As soon as i got up i saw Nari kissing Mark. I laughed and went to the bar. I ordered shots and mixed drinks for everyone. Mainly me and the girls. I told the guy to charge it to Nari.

Fifteen shots later i could feel a buzz. Hyolyn Ailee yugyeom and i went to dance.

It was getting really late and i had to leave at 1 pm. I took a cab back to my hotel.

I took off my makeup and heels. Im so going to regret this in the morning.