♡Chapter 21♡

Today is the day Im meeting with Jay and his manager. I slipped on my boots and grabbed my phone and headed out to the coffee shop.

 I slipped on my boots and grabbed  my phone and headed out to the coffee shop

When I got there I saw my manager.
We waited for about twenty minutes for Jay and his manager. They walked it and my heart started to beat really fast. I wasn't ready to meet him. "Hi I'm Aylin Vivians Manager." She said shaking their hands. "And I'm Vivian." I said shaking their hands. Wow Jays hands are soft.

"Why dont you guys talk and get to know each other." Jays manager said. "Yeah that sounds good come on I'll buy you coffee." Jay said getting up.

I followed him to the cash register.
Jay ordered his coffee. " I'll take a Passion TangoTea Lemonade." I said taking out a ten dollar bill. "No i got it." Jay said giving the barista his card.
We sat at the other end of the coffee shop. "So how long have you lived in Chicago." He asked kinda shyly. "All my life. But i think I'm going to move to California. " i said.

We talked and when we finished our drinks

"Okay i hate sitting down lets go walk around." I said getting up.
We started to walk around and talked about the things we like.
"Around the corner there's a stand that sales a bunch of candy. Wanna go in?" I asked . He said yes and we walked towards it and he opened it for me. "Thanks oppa." I said nugging him.
We went straight for our favorite candies.